Monday, November 27, 2006

PMS - Killer To All Men

I couldn't help but to laugh so much when I went to the link in Kimberly's blog.

PMS SURVIVAL TIPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwKbUVyHLY

Funny right??
But I have to agree with that survival tips.
I think it will help with most cases of PMS.
Right now I couldn't help about how me and my girls would agree on how PMS is the ULTIMATE BEST REASON to
-scream
-yell
-get angry
-get moody
-cry
-eat chocolate
-do other painful stuffs towards guys..
And best of all...with no other logic reason but PMS.

Women around the world have learned the best way to get back on a guy with no clear perfect reason is just stating that you're PMS-ing..
I could still recall sometime this year when my friend just scream to my guy friend..
Early in the morning..
When all he did was just asking some normal usual daily question.
I couldn't recall what it is..but I think it is very normal....
And then after screaming to him..
She just walked out screaming "PMS!!"
Hahaha..those moments.
And there left that guy..puzzled with no response.

I guess PMS would be the ultimate reason to get back on the guy because it's a chemical hormonal thing. So guys can't really say anything nor blame us.

Ouh well..this is very random.
Ouh yeah..piece of advice to guys..
No matter what reason you give us..
We have the ultimate reason on our hands already.
And trust me, We're not scared to use it anytime. (it's not like you REALLY keep track of our PMS, we know you don't)
And till you find the solution on escaping this (besides the survival tips),
EMBRACE IT!!!
Hahahahhaa!!

Signing Out,
Damn I am Proud To Be A Woman

No comments: