Saturday, May 31, 2008

Men Are Just Older Kids

Today was the last day of my work.
Indeed I felt sad.
Walking down the same corridor to my waiting spot for the very last time
I can't help but to feel ver sad.

Sometime earlier today,
My boss came with his girlfriend.
I was glad they came.
Because I thought I could never see them after this.

I told boss' girlfriend that it's my last day working there.
Boss found out,
And he was sad.
The reaction was obvious.
And it certainly made it harder for me to leave.

The last 3 months have been great.

*****
I can't help but to notice guys are just small kids.
Only that they're not small and very much older.
I could recall how when Dad bought his super bike,
He was the proudest owner of his superbike.
Riding it everywhere.
And the next thing I know,
Almost all his colleagues got superbikes.
They even meet up in front of our house to talk about superbikes.
Do you realise the tendency of guys obsessing on things?
Like cars and football and gizmos.
I mean, there are guys out there that actually buy an uber-cool car and drives it everywhere,
Because he's 'kononnya' test-driving,
But he was just so proud of his latest possession.
And don't get me started on football.
I have witnessed like 15 mamak tables across the street screaming "Gol!" while watching football at the flat screen.
There's even people going to work angry the next day because MU lost the night before.
And a kind reminder that they don't work in the sport sector.
It's just so kiddish right?
Signing Out,
Tomorrow is the Start of Something New

Align Left

No comments: