Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Stupid But I Like It.

I know I am posting posts two days straight in a row in Nilai.
I know that I am supposed to be in lectures right now.

But I am now in cyber cafe,
Sitting in a really bad chair with a guy right next to me.
I totally appreciate privacy now.
And I am taking random quizzes.

Please, don't say a word.
I just want to post this up to feel good about being away.
And I like the prediction.
Something to expect from where I am currently standing.

I eat ice creams everyday here!





































Behold... My Future

I will marry Daryl.

After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Langkawi in our fabulous Apartment.

We will have 14 kid(s) together.

Our family will zoom around in a White Jazz .

I will spend my days as a Accountant, and live happily ever after.

whats your future



Signing Out,
Can't Wait to Be Home!

No comments: