Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I want to do

Currently stuck with 'The Da Vincci Code' which was borrowed to me since, uh, last December.
I swear I was getting to it, before being distracted EVERY single time,
And dozing off almost everytime, after, uh, 5 pages.
But but but, I am already 3 quarter through the friggin book so I am positive if I keep up with the right attitude towards the book, I'd be done by the end of this week.

Then I need to move on to 'Angels&Demons' which was borrowed to me since, uh, last March.
I know it's untouch and the furthest I've been is 2 pages of the book.
But I AM getting to it. Just not yet.
To the owner of the book : I am sorry. I'll give it back before MY holiday ends ok?

I realised how DULL internet is these days.
I mean, how the hell did I last 5 friggin hours online back then?
There's practically NOTHING to do online.
Except for chatting and blogging.
But you cant actually blog if you just spent the past 14 hours sleeping (not sequently),
And the friends you're chatting with are either offline, disconnecting (far too often) or on the phone with *coughs*crush*coughs*.
Not that I am referring to anyone, REALLY.

I really really want to watch 'Talentime'.
Visiting Yasmin Ahmad's blog after such a LONG time kinda got me inspired again to watch her work.
I always always always LOVE her work.
Apart from Afdlin Shauki's of course.
I remember how I dragged Sha, Iona and Daryl to watch 'Mukhsin' after our trials,
Because I wanted to.
WHAT?! It was worth the time.
And I wanted to watch it. That was all the reason that these people need.
THEY LOVE ME.
Anyone's up to watch it with me when its out?

Oh oh oh! And 'Muallaf' is FINALLY coming out on the 27th November.
At Singapore though.
I know! Pretty much suck right?
I was waiting for the movie since, last year or early of this year?
THAT long. I know!
Godknows if its entering Malaysia or not.

I dont get it with Malaysia + Censorship Board + Good Movies.
I found out 8 bloody cuts for 'Sepet' before shown in Malaysia.
I mean, that movie is HARMLESS.
And 8 cuts? It amazes me sometimes how the censorship board works.
The kind of movies THEY should ban are like 'Remp-It' and those really bad,predictable Malay movies.
No offense, speaking from a third person's perspective with no bias judgement whatsoever,
Remp-It is a BAD influence. Sepet has scenes that may trigger sexualwhatevershits, but out of pure affection and love, Remp-It? A total sexualwhatevershits scenes that promotes random sex with random people.
And I know I am supposed to be supportive towards Malay movies because I am a Malay bla bla bla, but still.
Whatever happened to really good Malay movies like those during P.Ramlee time?

My dad isnt the kind of dude that actually watch a movie and laugh his ass off,
But he still does when he watches P.Ramlee's movies,
Even after watching them for what that could probably be the 567th times.
Yes. They are that good.

But the current Malay movies?
UGH.
Thank God we have people like Yasmin Ahmad, Afdlin Shauki and Sharifah Amani to save the movie industry.
If we have any to start with.

And I really really really want to watch 'PS I Love You'.
Yes. I am still raving about the bloody movie + book.
Never gotten over it.
I did watch like half of the movie,
From a friend's Samsung IPod thingy.
Miniscule screen, whispering sound.
Not that satisfying.
To Anyone who can get me the movie : I'd go out on a date with you.

I think I need to get myself something too.
I dont remember the last time I bought myself anything too.
A new top would be nice.

And the whole moving house,
We're at our final 30%.
I dont like packing, I never like packing.
Because it kinda gives you the heavy,sad feeling that you have to let go.
And I am NEVER good at letting go.
Never will.

The house's looking good from Dad's new phone's gallery,
But the thing is, Mom strictly "menguatkuasakan" the 'No Cats' policy.
So I have to leave all my darlings at the old house.
I was just bonding with Bubu, (my fat, lazy, but very very comel cat)
And I actually teared for a while while messing with its fur.
Bubu hates it when you mess with its fur. Kinda 'kacau' his cute factor.

And people people,
You should really check out these songs :
1 - Almost Lover : A Fine Frenzy
2 - She's More : Keith Urban
3 - I'll Kill Her : Soko.

Well, the first two songs are awesome songs, but the third one is funny.
Worth checking out.
Specially for girls whose boyfriends got snatched by bitches.
Yes. Well-dedicated for them.

I seriously think I have a problem moving on.
I like being in the well.
Arina's gonna wait for me,
And I told her flat out,
"By the time I'm done sitting in the well, you'd be an old spinster."
Since she said I need to follow the light she's given,
And I need to get it over and done with.
But I dont want to.
I like it here.

Signing Out,
This Is Fun. I want to do more of this.

No comments: