Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bitchier than Thou

gosh. do anyone even remember the last time this blog is updated?
probably it felt like ages to some, definitely it is to me.
i've been so empty, hollow (figuratively) and simply busy because of stuffs here in Nilai.

despite of having only 12 hours of lectures this semester,
I still could not find the time to juggle everything and everyone around.
with recent additions and subtractions in life, i guess the sorting is the painful one.
sorting up life after those changes.

ive been very well trained in the bitchy area these days.
coming up with absolutely mean and rude things to say.
which is bad. but entertaining nevertheless.
probably its the crowd ive been hanging out with, that i should be blaming for.
stunning and amazing crowd nevertheless.

what have i been up and about with the past few weeks and in the upcoming weeks?

i've been dealing with my very own triangular drama which involved people CLOSE to beating up the other person, a hell lot of screaming + crying sessions, going emotional and bitchy.
i've also been busy dealing with my very own personal life + crowd of friends, whom, I shamefully say that i have lost touch with. yes, the close ones. don't even get me started on the not-so-close ones.
i'm so sorry.
and then the drama between the ex and the very awkward outing that i shall not talk about, unless if you were there. one word : very awkward.

i've only been home for a day last weekend. because i'm in the middle of my mid sem exam.
another paper's coming up in two days time. which is like freaking me out.
because it's math, and me. math + kd = BAD!
its like proven over and over and over again that i am just bad in add math.
i panicked in my 2nd quiz, which i know by heart by then, therefore resulting in me sucking in my quiz.
somehow, dy/dx, chain rule and all these very confusing and horrifying functions just bring the worst out of me.
so i'm freaking out (while facebook-ing + blogging) NOW!

as for this weekend, i'm not coming home because i've got MUET (eek!) which i know shits about, therefore i'm doomed.
i mean, FIVE hours of exam? that's like definite brain killer.
and to add to the painful fact, we dont have transport to take MUET in Kajang because i just had to be involved in the whole triangular drama, thus resulting to me losing a friend + a transportation to MUET.
But that shall be KIV-ed for further notice.

as for sunday, i'd be in Gombak for this inter-school debating championship as one of the adjudicators.
hahahahaha! judging kiddies. which is like so HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! *points finger*
it'd be like ol' times when Lorna, sha, b'nie, daryl and i debated in school.
very good walk down the memory lane.

i've been skipping trainings for the past 2 weeks already,
so i think my debating skill would probably suck really bad by now. but oh well!

as for next monday and tuesday, i have to memorize FIFTEEN Quranic verses, as part of the assignment for my religion studies subject.
So far : FIVE verses.

And today, on the 21st of April, is Daryl's birthday.
It's been a truly up and down roller coaster ride for both of us, the whole of last year.
Things went really sour, and then reallyt sweet, that by now, both of us are just taking it as it is.
But this one guy, is the one guy I truly cherish and enjoy having in my life. Whatever may happen or had happened between us.
It is complicated, but he's one really enjoyable company to have.
Both loud, both boisterous, both awesome people.

Therefore, cheers to Daryl, happy birthday dude, in case if you're reading my blog.
It's been great being your friend, and more of a friend, to a point of my life.
I'm just grateful we met somewhere along the line.
I wish you well, and I wish you the best.
In the upcoming events and people into your life.

I haven't truly got the chance to say I am terribly sorry for coming to Fruity an hour later than the supposed time. I know Iona wanted to kill me then, but since she can't, she didn't.
Thankgod. That was rude, and i am absolutely sorry for that.
As for sha, I OWE YOU A PRESENT!
And I HEART THAT CLUTCH! *leaps in happiness*

I MISS EVERYONE BACK IN KLANG AND AT HOME!
AND I MISS ARINAH TOO!
I CANT BE MISSING ARINA BECAUSE SHE'S DOWNSTAIRS AND I AM SUPPOSED TO SEE HER TO STUDY MATH WITH HER.

Till then, fellow people (especially suzanne, whom ive promised to meet up with since ever, which i will, some time soon),
DO DO DO DO DO DO DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! *screams*

Signing Out,
Bitchier by Day?

No comments: