Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Hari Raya

So for hari raya....wait..for me it's Month of Raya...
My Raya valids for the whole month..hahaha...
Anyway..I spent the first week of Raya at kampung.
First hari raya at Mom's side grandparents' house in Batu Pahat,Johor.
We did nothing actually, except welcoming lots and lots and lots and lots of guests..
It kinda get a lil' too annoying somewhere in the middle of the day.
By the evening, we already went to Dad's side grandparents' house at Kluang, Johor.
Yes..both of my kampung are very near to each other.
Time taken from one village to another is one hour or so depending on the traffic.

Raya at Kluang is quite fun coz lots of cousins are at my Mak Long house.
Yes, we did not go to my grandparents' house coz my granddad is staying with my aunt at Puchong since my grandma passed away few years back.
Here's some of the pics...


That's the whole family of Dad on the first of Hari Raya...
Not really the whole coz the only relatives present was my first aunt's family, third aunt's family, first aunt's daughter's family and my family.






The Second Version of it.
Locate me.
I wasn't looking too gorgeous that time..
Too...tired..to..look...gorgeous...
Haha!!









My Mak Busu (the one in red pinkish tudung and baju kurung), Kak Ani (the one at the back with her hand in the air. She's my Mak Long's daughter), Kak Atah (it's a nickname..embrace it..she's the daughter of my Mak Long too), and the one in blue shirt??
My most ANNOYING AND CHILDISH COUSIN EVER....
ARIF!!!

p.s : he's very annoying!!



I have to talk about other things too..

Signing Out,
You'll be drowned in my Raya Spirit!!!

No comments: