Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Raya Preparation

Finally..I have the mood to actually sit and update about my raya.
So my raya wasn't ALL THAT fun..
But I have to say..it was quite merry...
For this raya...Mom and Dad went extravagant (is that the correct term??) on our house furniture.
I am not bragging here..but even I was shocked to see how they celebrate this year's Hari Raya.
We bought new sofa, new curtain, new table runner, new arm chairs, new coffe table, new carpets, new baju raya (ok..we do that every year..but it puts more drama to the whole thing).

I would like to emphasize again that I am NOT bragging..
I have far too much work to do besides bragging.
I shall not reveal the prices in case if anyone thinks I am bragging.
Here are some of the pics.
(I try to take a pic or two of my baju raya and then post it here k??)
My New Carpet













My other New Carpet













My Other New Carpet (yes..there're 3 of them...cute huh???)













My New Arm Chairs and Table Runner (well..technically it's Dad's ones)













And my new sofa!!!!It's so fluffy that I personally think that I like this sofa more than my bed.
I love my new sofa!!











Lazy to talk more..

Signing Out,
I am Not Bragging!

No comments: