Friday, February 09, 2007

Never Really Properly Blogged

It's been like a while since I actually did properly blogged in here.
And when I blogged, I don't really feel like talking about it.
And I know it's not the nicest thing to do, especially if you want people to read your blog.
(If any is doing so at the first place)

But I have to say, I have a really good reason for doing so.
And the reason is, I have nothing interesting to blog about.

My life for the past one month and five days wasn't the greatest moments of my life.
I had my ups and downs (mostly downs) and my life wasn't interesting at all.
I wasn't looking forward for the next day,
Instead, I just hoped that the nights are longer. ( Maybe because I don't want to know how tomorrow is going to turn out, but mostly it's because I want extra hours to sleep.)

But today, I sort of got the mood to blog.
Eventhough my comp kapoot-ed while I was half way typing the post.
And I have a lot of homework to do.

I am going to have a re-cap of my life for the one month and 5 days ago.

1- For the first time (since I could remember) I celebrated my New Year at kampung.
2 - Had an old friend re-transferred back to STAR and is in the same class as I am.
3 - Had my class partner transferred school to Johor because of her dad transferring there.
4 - Had a roller coaster of emotions regardless the fact that it's a good or a bad one.
5 - Got offended by Daryl's remark " Well, if you have more than 10 of your friends transferring school after they became close to you, then girl, you must have something wrong with you" when I told him that all of my friends are leaving me when I got attached to them. (And obviously he was joking about it)

6 - Almost killed myself the first week when I have to finish a bus load of homework.
7 - Un'kill'ed myself the second week until today by stop bothering about the hoework which right now I am definite are screaming for my attention.
8 - Went into Kelab Agama due to some unavoidable reason.
9 - Found out that this year's clubs' organisation charts have funny people in it.
E.g : Daryl - President of Kelab Moral
Ashwin - President of Kelab Setia
Iona - Setiausaha of Kelab Moral
Kenneth - Member of Kelab Moral
(No offense ok? I was jus getting the whole point across)
10 - Hated myself and lots of people.

11 - Liked a lot of random people.
12 - Managed to almost break my toe after 4 consecutive fall at the same place on the stairs of T.S. Kua tuition. (Had an internal bleeding inside my nail. Don't know how to describe it)
13 - Went to see a counsellor. ( It's the whole 'I am breaking records of going out of the norm' thingy I am planning to do this year)
14 - Fell sick nearly every 2 weeks.
15 - Changed my mind A LOT

16 - Became a successful first aider. Bwahahahaha!
( It's the whole 'I am breaking records of going out of the norm' thingy I am planning to do this year also)
17 - Auditioned for choir and managed to persuade every John, Harry and Dick and Sally I came across with. E.g : Haziqah, Darren and Daryl.
18 - Had my mind corrupted with lots of things you don't want to know. All thanks to Ker Seng, Daryl and Teck Juan.
19 - I see the opposite sex in a better view.
20 - Had successfully busy-fied myself with a lot of extra work.

21 - Felt lost in my own world and don't know my personality anymore.
22 - Changed some of my view on life.
23 - Auditioned for English debate and didn't get chosen this year.
24 - Found a new class partner and new people to torture. DARYL!
25 - Started going to swimming (again)

26 - Bought a new swimsuit. (which I only wore once till today. Very busy la!)
27 - Biological clock starts kicking in. No more nocturnal-ity behaviour. I have lost the ability of sleeping later than 1 am.
28 - Get myself retarded with lots and lots of laughs.
29 - Felt like I want a man, but I don't need a man.
30 - Got angry with EVERYONE!

31- Found out that a friend of mine (whom I always picture as a successful man with a happy family in 20 years time)
DOES NOT want to get married.

32- Found out that my gay friend is not so gay after all and he used to have an ex girlfriend.
33- Had a fair share of hanging out with some friends, catching up on stuffs.
34 - Met Dr. Mahathir Mohammad on the misadventures of the 'Broken Guilt'.
35 - Had one breakdown after 3 months of 'breakdown free'

36 -Found out that people are getting into the whole Valentine's mood and those who used to couple up last year, it's the 'break-up' season for them.
37 - Found out that Jie Qi is not all about book-worm after all.
38 - Laughed my ass off the whole month of January with no good reason.
39 - Missed a lot of Iona since both of us are so busy during the month of January.
40 - Hoped that I got something for Valentine (and still hoping.) It's also a part of the ' Breaking record on doing things out of the norm' thingy I have this year.

41- Bought presents for few people and realised that I lost the 'buying-present-for-people' skill
42 - Felt lonely
43 - See Add. Math in a better way and sort of liking it. (SORT OF!)
44- Lack of visit to the mall. I want more mall-visiting
45 - Went to school on Saturday ( for some stupid unreasonable reason)

46 - Mastered 'Solitaire' and got hooked to it.
47 - A hardcore fan of 'Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends'
48 - Managed to break nearly 10 school rules. (and not feeling guilty about it)
49 - Starting to love Biology once again.
50 - Had a whale of time during B.M

P.S : I can't think already. And it's ok if you don't want to read it. I mean, it's sort of like a reminder for me about how my January life went and spent.

P.P.S : Sorry for the emo-ness in previous post. I was so angry that time.

P.P.P.S : Lee Hom is so CUTE and Rain has a very nice body.

P.P.P.P.S : I'm losing my mind, I know.

"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"
-Quoted from Jean Kerr, author and playwright taken from an article from NST , 5th February 2007.

~I think the pancreas part is very funny!~

Signing Out,
Confirmed Lose It Already

No comments: