Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Current Time : 3.45 a.m

Yesh, it's 3.45 am and I am still awake.
Well, technically, I slept at 11 am and woke up at 2 am.
Oh well, supposingly, I am going to do my work,
But I ended up going online for 1 and a half hour, surfing aimlessly around the Net.
Anyway, changed my skin.
The pink skin is starting to irk me very much.
I'll settle down with this first.
Found one really cute one, but too lazy to change already.

So, today was pretty boring and tiring.
Zaty won Pantun competition.
I am supposed to go to some softball meeting thingy, but too lazy so I ended up sleeping at home.
I was NOT paying attention AT ALL during Biology because I was too busy laughing. (Thanks Daryl?)
I laughed a lot today.
I learned a new flipping-coins game, fun! (Talk about it later)
And I have not done my homework. (i sounded proud?!Hahaha!)

Next week is monthly test (AGAIN!)
I mean, we just had one like 3 weeks ago.
I have not even got all my results yet (English paper, teacher! Are you going to frame it in your room?)
And I have not get my report card yet.
(Hello, I need to request some stuffs from Dad. I need the damn report card!)
And the best part about this whole test thing is, I have not even start studying yet. Pmphhh!

And today, for the first time ever since CNY (I think?)
I actually sit in class, studying (well, most of the time) because most of the teachers are not in.

Today, met my school cousellor.
We talked about my best friend who's changed.
Talk about it later la, thinking about it myself makes me so depressed.
Nowadays, I don't refer him as his name, or nice name, instead 'Hypocrite Bastard'.
I don't go around calling people bitch and bastard unless if you deserved to be called like that. So, you go figure!

And I need to blog about guys picking up signals and hints way TOO SLOW!
Keyword (in case I forgot what to blog about) :
" This is the problem with guys. You keep on dropping hints to him but he never seems to get it. And by the time he got the signals, it's a little too late. Sorry la, I'm not interested already"

Tomorrow is going to be a VERY LONG DAY.
I got 2 tuition classes, 1 extra class at school.
Haihz!

Anyway, I think I owe everyone a post on :
1- My Birthday Presents (DURH!)
2- Hari Kecemerlangan
3- Stupid bestfriend.

And so you know, my birthday presents' post won't be up anytime soon.
Camera is broken. Can't take pics.
Shheessh!!!

Oh yeah, Belated Birthday Wishes to :
My Sis, Sarah -24th March
My Cousin, Kak Long - 21st March
Mr. Gerald - 10th March
Darshinee - 16th March
Janusha - 21st March
Farah Norshamella - 21st March
Hilmi - 26th March

Love you guys!

Signing Out,
I want A new Handbag!

No comments: