Friday, March 16, 2007

Weird Hour To Blog



Just in case of you all are wondering, it's 3.05 am now.
It's like the weirdest hour to blog right now.
But I have this debate stuff thingy to be done by tomorrow together with some stupid research that I need to submit tomorrow too.
Weeee........

So anyway, I really really want to blog about ALL my birthday presents so much.
But I didn't get the time, the camera nor ALL the presents yet to be blogged about.
( I'm not requesting for more presents, I'm just saying that I know when school's start, there's people giving me presents. It's called 'present instinct.Lol!)

I have to say, this year's birthday was the best.
I got like so many presents from friends and sms-es and wishes and testimonials,
I feel like crying.
It's the biggest amount of presents/sms/wish/testimonials I have ever got in any of my birthday for the past 17 years.
Yes, face it. 17 friggin years.

So, while I am still trying to get to the birthday post,
I'll just sort of crap here.
Mind you, if you're not interested, you may leave. I don't mind.

So....
3.10 am now. Sis and bro talking about love on the couch.
And obviously I am eavesdropping.

Current news : Bro (who's just 12 years old) just broke up with his girlfriend.
Reason - He found another girl he's interested in. Guys!
Now, he's 'planning' to stay single and my sis is encouraging him to do so.
Why? Don't ask me why. I don't know, couldn't care less either.

Now the one thing I have to profess about the current news is,
1- My brother is barely even a teenager and has not reach puberty yet (I think?) and he already has a girlfriend who is already his ex. When I was his age, I barely even care about the existance of the OTHER gender. And thinking about him having a gf at such a tender age (which is not good still) sort of makes me feel intimidated. I'm 17 and single. He's 12 and he already has an ex.
2 - My sister, trying to become Dr. Love is really really funny. She'll come up with funny funny theory about guys and girls (which in my opinion is half true and quarter confusion) and sometimes it really makes me laugh. Hey, I dare say, I am quite knowledgable when it comes to this type of problem ok?
3 - They're barely even 15 yet, and they're busy about love, couple and whatever thing. Wow, kids these days really want to grom very fast huh? Me, I want to stop growing. Being adult is so not fun!

Moving on,
So I think my handphone is being ridiculously stupid.
All the messages I sent failed.
Bodoh betul!
Anyone has any idea why?
Yes, I checked the prepaid. I still have sufficient amount to send messages.
Yes, I tried switching phones with sis to check whether the phone is broken or something.
And yes, I cleaned the sim card and the sim card place and even the battery place too but still cannot send sms.
Ok, you might say it's the sim card then, but if it's the sim card, then why is it I can still make phone calls, it's just that I cannot send sms?
Ahhhh!!!

Besides my phone which is not working,
the other thing that is not working is Msn Messenger.
Bummer that thing!
Anyone has any idea why?

'Nuff with the broken things..
We'll talk about current news in my life.
I'm going to semi this tuesday for BM debate.
Against High School. Wish me luck!
I have pile of homeworks await for me and this holiday does not feel a bit like holiday at all.
I want a proper holiday.
I found Yasmin's Ahmad blog. http://yasminthestoryteller.blogspot.com/
Feel free to visit.
'Mukhsin' has just been launched.
Desperate Housewives this week kicked ass so much! Love it!
I miss proper conversation with my girl friends.
I feel very stressful too.
And beside that, I feel stupid too. (One day, when I become the prime minister, I shall ban add Math. Bwahahha!)
And of course, I'm eager to start school back. Holiday is boring. Boohoohoo!!
Oh yeah, a friend of mine thought I was Chinese when I added him in MySpace.
Wanna know why? Because of that kissy pic of Iona, Sha, U-Mae and me.
Illogical!

Next, I want to thank Iona, Cher and Sha for mentioning me in their blog.
http://cherylynthejazzgurl.blogspot.com/2007/03/happy-belated-birthday-khadi.html
http://chorotivity.blogspot.com/search/label/thinking%20the%20living
and Sha's one, I'm not sure if she allows me to put the link here.
(Just tell me k if it's alright with you).

Like what I have always emphasize, it's the thought that matters.
So, I don't mind not getting any present, Cher.
As long as you remembered my birthday and actually wished me..
That's great enough.
And note to Cher, you don't want too much of Khadi and Iona around.
Two of us already shakes the world far too much!
Hahaha!

And with this I include some of the pics taken during choir,
(we secretly camwhored while teacher went out. Hehe! No camera can get away without having our pic in them. Bwhahahaha!)
Ouh yeah, not going for this Monday's choir practice.
Try to go, but not sure!
















Anyway, this is one heck of a pointless post.
P.S : I actually forgot what I want to say half way writing this post.

P.P.S : I am even lazy to colour the fonts!

Oh well!!

Signing Out,
Stupid Mosquitoes Attacking My Legs!

No comments: