Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Promised Myself It'd Only Take a While

I promised myself that I am going online for a while.
Need to do some stuff.
So, this is going to be short and simple.
I'm posting all the pics that I am SUPPOSED to blog MONTHS ago.
So guys, have fun!

-12-03-2007 My Birthday -
No pics available yet.
I'm too lazy to upload them into my comp.
And my camera is still broken.
Lol!

-19-03-2007 My Birthday Celebration (Official One!)-
I'm just picking random date.
Iona, cannot remember when la you gave me a birthday surprise.
But anyway, I want to give my deepest truest gratitude to God for having such a SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET friend.
Thanks ever so much Iona.
This is the most fun-est birthday celebration I've had in my 17 years of life.
Love you always!
~ Everyone in here looked distorted except you, Sha~

~My cake from my bestest friend, Iona. Isn't that thoughtful? And the cake is YUMMY!~

~She gave me a tudung. Something I could use. And I love the colour! Thanks Iona. ( and Daryl too for helping Iona to pick the tudung)~

~ This is the wackiest photo taken of me. So don't say anything~

~I love you SO MUCH! Friends forever sister!~

-24-3-07 Hari Kecemerlangan 2007-
In collaboration with my sis birthday.
We sang for her in the staff room.
Well, that's the least I could do since I did not buy her anything. (Financial Problem)
We did a performance.
The choir group did. (Durh!)
Anyway, it was totally awesome.
I wore super thick make up and so were the others.
And sadly to say, most of the pics are my pics.
Tolerate it or leave this blog.
P.S : The pic with Yi Shuen and Daryl is not meant for defamation or embarassment whatsoever.
She cried. We don't know why, TILL THIS VERY DAY.
No offense k, Yi Shuen?
Have fun!

~Ariff, Zaty and Me. Ultimate Camwhorers~

~Amirul, Mua and Zaty. Vandalising Amirul's Camera Phone~

~Cherylyn, Sha, Adelin, Tien Hwei, Yin Xian and the guy I seriously cannot see who. I think it's Ariff~ (Oh well, sorry for the blurry pic)

~Teman Segila Ku. Zaty. P.S : Tomorrow (4-5-07) is her birthday~

~ Nasyid people. Afiq, Someone, Arif Adham, Amirul Aizat, Jamil and Tarmizi.
They're VERY FUN people!~

~Zaty, Daryl and Khadi. Picture I FORCED Calvin to take and bugged him continuously to send it over to me. Lucky I looked decent enough in it (lol!)~

~Afiq, Albert, Khadi, Daryl and Zaty in black and white. We looked VINTAGE. I think we vandalised Ariff's camera phone this time~

~Sha claimed that this is the 'Sepet II'. A malay girl with a chinese boy. I laughed everytime I looked at it. Still I looked cuter than the guy next to me! Haha!!~

~Yi Shuen was crying and Daryl was 'comforting' her. Both of them got like hidden issues or something. Lol! (Daryl and Yi Shuen, Don't kill me. I'm just giving you an honest-to-God comment).~

~Random pic of people lepak-ing while waiting for our turns. I curi-ed from Sha's flickr~

~Us performing on stage. You cannot see anyone of us clearly because this pic is taken from far.~

~This is a quite sexually explicit pic. Notice that pink thingy I wore? It's the halter neck I got from Teck Juan. Have to get the pic. Yes, I am crazy.~

And after uploading all of these pics, I realised that there's no pics of me with Iona.
Then a real big memory starts kicking in, IONA WAS NOT EVEN THERE AT THE FIRST PLACE.
Swt! It would be more fun-er if you're there.

- Date Could Not Remember Camwhore Session-
Camwhore session in 5S2 after school.
Such a crime.
Dah la we brought camera (Well, Brendan did)
Then take pictures,
inside class sumore.
Don't we just LOVE school?
FYI, some of the pics are photoshopped.
So you go figure which one is which.
Lol!

~Iona, Zaty, Daryl, Khadi and Brendan~

~Truthfully speaking, even I have no idea which one is edited and which one is not. You want to know, you go figure yourself~

~Same pic. Or Not? Hmmm...~


~ Date also cannot remember. 'Meeting' in McD Bukit Tinggi~
Prefect O.C (organising comittee) board had a so-called meeting regarding the Solidarity Programme held on 21st of April.
Well, we talked more than we discussed.
We refilled like gila that I am almost definite that by the time we left, the manager of McD would put our faces in front of the entrance door as 'People Blacklisted From McD Bukit Tinggi'.
And we made A LOT of noises, MY voice could be heard at the end of the fast food restaurant.
Lol!

~Clockwise : Wei Jer, Divakaran, ChiChin, Khadi, Kelvin, Kavindira, Jeffrey, Ashok, Suzanne and Mei Wei. The so-called 'O.C'. Lol!~

~This looked distorted. And someone just told me that ChiChin is cute. AHHH! Urm, I'm just having difficulty agreeing to that statement~

~ Suzanne, Kelvin, Khadi and Ashok. No Comment~

~ This pic is quite bad. Because of the reflections. But still, we had fun!~

~20 April 2007 Presents Hunting~
We went to Tesco.
ChiChin, Kelvin, Me, Suzanne, Susan and Mei Wei.
(Did I miss anyone out?)
Anyway, it was an ok-ok trip.
Shhessh, ChiChin was carrying calculator EVERYWHERE.
Me and Suz kept our distance from him.
He's a nice guy, just quite weird sometimes.


~I'm in love with this pic. Never knew I looked good in such shades. Love ya' Suz~

~The sales person was looking at us weirdly when we took the pic coz we did not buy anything and just came in there to camwhore. Shhuusshh!!~

-21-4-07 Solidarity Programme-

Sorry, no pics available.
Want to see it, have to go to Suz's blog. Scroll down ok?
Link provided in my blog.
Go figure.

And it's Veronica (Suz's sis), Daryl and E-Jinn's birthday.

~23-4-07 Adilah Came To School~
After quite some time since she transferred to Muar,
Adilah came to visit us.
Well, actually it's because she need to take her oral marks for Form 4.
We had fun.
She did not changed a bit and Damn, I miss her so much!!
The pic next is an old pic of her.
Miss you always, Dyla!

~Ain and Adilah~

- 3-5- 07 My Internet Savvy Brother-
I discovered today that my 6 and a half-year-old brother knows how to use the Internet.
And he searched for 'Spiderman 3 trailer', Crazy frog songs, some weird anime cartoon name thingy, and songs.
Gosh, when I was 7, I don't even know what's Internet.
I don't think so I can even spell it.
Him, he can turn on the modem, searched online and typed the keywords all by himself.
Does that makes him super smart or I'm super stupid?
Hmmm....
P.S : Would love to show you the pic, but then my camera is broken.

~A random pic of him. Gosh, he's so cute!!~

~I love his smile~


Signing Out,
So much for taking a while. Hish!

No comments: