Sunday, July 22, 2007

~ Durh Craziest Month~

Today I woke up feeling extra happy.
(not to forget, I woke up early)
Ok, 10.50 am is not considered early but HELLO! It's Sunday.
Who wakes up at 10.50 am on Sunday?
Ok, fine. Everyone does.
But I don't. So A-HA!

Anyway, I had the craziest most insane-est dream ever.
And the best part, it doesn't even have guy/cute guy/ really cute guy/ superhotandcute guy in it.
But what made it the best out of the best dreams I've ever had.
Because I dreamt of clutches.
It's been real geddamn long since I've been so vain,
and for once, I want to be vain.

I want clutches so much.
The chun-ner part of the dream was all the designer's label's clutches are EFFING CHEAP.
* a very subtle hint on how much I will love you if you get me one really cute clutches*

So what if it is like so out-of-season now?
My style are forever.
The key to make it look up-to-date is to wear it correctly.

What's really nice about clutches is that they're small yet very handy.
Surely I am "crossing over the bridge to adulthood" as quoted by lovely cousin, Kak Piqah,
I have ventured into loving handbags DEEPLY.
I have more bags than shoes.
Bags are fun.

I don't go for designers' label because I believe that a key to having a good and fashionable handbag is by making sure it looks expensive when the fact is that it only costs RM 12.
Cheap, yet fashionable.

OMG, I feel so vain.
So I am going to stop now.

Note to self : Get clutches, shoes and L'Amour handphone after SPM.
P.S : I want one tote bag too. Just one.
*subtle hints*

Moving on,
I know I am supposed to be doing my Add Math project now but I cannot help but to slack this whole month.
The whole idea of SPM being 'just around the corner' is not kicking in just yet.
Felt like my whole July just went into the drain.
But I'll get to my Add Math project right after I finish this post.

Next, I miss my friends.
I really do.
It really touches my heart when all of my old friends who left school already still do keep in touch.
I have great friends and that includes you.

I also just got the chance to reply all my comments on Friendster due to being super slacky and lazy that I simply procrastinate the whole thing.
A very big procrastinator.

Not only that,
I really need help with my punctuality problem.
Gosh, I have MAJOR problem being punctual.
I am working on it, but it's not been going well.

On the lighter side, I also went blog-surfing just now.
Went to my sis's blog.
She blogged about me.
Can or not?
Hahaha!! *air of arrogance*
The way she described me,
Despite it being half-criticizing,
I knew deep down she does love me.
Never mind, I love me too!
No la, joking only.

I know I don't say this often.
But I do love my family.
And I love my sis.
Sayang la sama you Siti Sarah.
The fact that I used to hate her so much back then,
But true,
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Just thinking of myself leaving home soon,
It breaks my heart to think that I'll be leaving everyone soon.
And as I grow older and more mature (I think so?)
I learn to love and accept people,
both the good side and the bad side of them.
Note to self : Must blog about my sis someday.

Which brings us to the next point,
I am feeling very guilty for feeling like I've drifted apart from Iona.
I know I am not supposed to tell this to anyone.
But Iona, if you're reading this,
I do love to spend more time with you.
The fact that everything just brings us away from each other just sucks so much.
First, I hang out with people she's not particularly fond of to the extent she might kill them,
Secondly, we barely see and talk to each other thanks to our very hectic lifestyle,
Thirdly, thanks to school for being overly considerate to abolish our title of being neighbours to being neighbours of 2 blocks away, by moving her class so far away.
Fourthly, we cannot have 'Iona-and-Khadi' moment anymore because every Tuesday, someone just HAVE to duty the same day as she is.
Fifthly, we both hangs out with different crowds at school.
Sixthly, I am not close with people she's close with.

I'm not complaining.
Most certainly not.
But how often do we get to see each other after the year ends?
I'm not blaming you.
I'm solely blaming me.
Regardless the fact, you will always be my best friend.

Ah, I feel sappy.
Seterusnya,
I would like to take this chance to wish Jamie for her birthday this Tuesday.
We went mamak-ing session last Friday.
I am lazy, far too lazy to blog about it.
So go check out Zanne's blog (most probably) for update on such event.

Sha's planning to close down her blog.
Please don't do so.
I like your blog.
I really do.

This month has been really wild and so out of place.
But hey, I really do enjoy the month.
Would love to blog more,
But some things are not meant to be told here.

Will update on specific issue in the future.
Keep on checking.

P.S : Cher, I don't know how to sing up for that global warming thing that you sent to me via friendster. Mind explaining it to me?

Signing out,
I'm hooked to sugar. Sugar is good.



No comments: