Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jokes Of The Holiday

~ Lawak-lawak Kurang Ajar Holiday Ku~

Joke 1 : Siblings and I were hanging out in my room.

Khadi : Dalam banyak-banyak binatang, binatang mana yang selalu betul?

Anas : Harimau

*few other animals were mentioned along the way*
Sarah : Salah. Jawapannya babi.

Muaz : Kenapa pulak?

Sarah : Sebab orang selalu cakap, "Babi betul!"


Joke 2 : Khadi and Sarah was chatting inside Khadi's room.

Khadijah : So jadi tak esok?
Sarah : Mana jadi. Kan tutup.
Sarah : Eh salah. Tak boleh.
Sarah : Eh, tak. Cancel.
Khadi : Huh?

*when asked about her gathering on Sunday at Little Bali, in which she confuses with the dentist appointment*

Joke 3 : Went groceries-shopping on Friday. First time purchasing mooncake.


Muaz : Kak, macam sedap je mooncake ni.

Khadi : Jomlah beli.

*both stared at the mooncakes attentively. Actually, more to aimlessly*


Cashier 1 (chinese) : *nudges cashier 2 while signalling to us, the two Malays who are trying to purchase mooncakes*
Cashier 2 (chinese) : Hi! *smiles*

Khadi : Hi. Mooncake ni semua manis ke?

Cashier 2 : Oh, semua manis.
Muaz : Ni yang single egg yolk ni rasa apa?

Cashier 2 : *blink blink* uh...rasa...rasa telur itik!
Khadi : Oh ye ke? Muaz, ambil la satu.

*both ran away, giggling. LOUDLY*

Cashier 1 & 2 : *look at us, looking blur*

Joke 3 : Khadi went to Jusco to buy a new camera with Daddy (and Atiqah)

Atiqah : Kakak, camera ni berapa harga?
Khadi : RM XXX
Atiqah : Ish, mahalnya.

Khadi : Mahal lagi gigi Sarah. *evil laughs* (referring to Sarah who just got braces for her teeth, and all that in which sums up to 4-figure)

The holiday is coming to an end in less that 12 hours.
Sucky part, I wasted A LOT of time going online and playing the fool.

The good part, I got a new camera.
And I get to go shopping a lot.
And I bought few other stuffs that I wanted.

So, waste a lot of time on one hand, a new camera and shopping session on the other hand,
WOOPS! The hand that is holding the camera is heavier.


Coming soon :
A LOT of Khadi's CAMWHORING PICTURES.

Don't say that I did not warn you!

P.S : I HOPE that I won't be updating as frequent as before, as SPM trials is coming in about, 12 days.
Yes I did the countdown.
Percentage of studies done : 5%

I'm definitely doomed!


Now is the right time for something like

Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia being burnt down
or the question papers vault happened to be 'opened'.
*evil grins*

Oh and my school boys are competing in choir today under Convent.
Despite having a passionate hatred towards Convent,
I wish them (my school boys) all the best!

Don't say that I don't love you all enough!



Signing Out,

Camera-cally enthusiastic Khadi.


P.S : I HAVE JUST VENTURED INTO THE WORLD OF PHOTOSHOP. (Olympus WAY)

No comments: