Friday, August 10, 2007

~ This is For Cherylyn~

Instructions : Paste the following on your blog and tag people to answer the questions below. Have them tag other people. Your tagged friends will answer the questions about you.

1. What is your friend’s name?
- Cherylyn Teoh (right? I just realised that I don't know your chinese name)

2. Jock, Geek, Prom King/Queen, Loner, Friendly, Flirtatious, Promiscuous. Pick the word from the list that best describes your friend.
- Urh, can't pick any adjective. Word to describe her = not in list. (NIL)

3. Choose 5 adjectives to describe your friend.
- Serious
- Responsible
- High level of tolerence ( towards me of course. Funny she can stand me all these while)
- Random (I think she's picking up Iona's vibe of randomness)
- Passionate (especially when it's about music)

4. What color do you think best associates with your friend?
- Blue. I don't know why. Because it reminds me of sky and Cher is so environmentally conscious?

5. In ten years time, where do you see your friend?
- Playing piano and doing fancy music stuffs. And I can go to her when I need to express my 'artistic' side. LOL. And not to forget, someone famous who won't forget me, right?
*looks at the weapon closet to find for the right weapon to use on her*

6. Describe your friend’s blogging style.
- factual. Very factual. And environmentally-conscious apart from being slightly random.

No comments: