Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When Wants Turn To Needs

~ When the normals go desperate, the desperate(s) go desperate-er~

Trying to live my school life/prefect to the fullest,
since we're in the phase of, like what En. Sehaimi, kaunselor kami yang teramat peramahnya, says,
"Pecutan Terakhir",
I try to spend as much time at school doing school work.
Staying in class, staying back, walking around school.
(Whatever you're thinking now, keep it to yourself. That's how I live my life)

So, these few days, I have been staying a lot.
And everytime I stayed back,
I'll see every gazebo, seats, hidden places, filled with couples.
Yes, you heard me. Couples. K-A-P-E-L-S. Couples.

For example, 2 days ago, I was walking back from the back shop with Ariff,
and to my 'terkejut-ness', I saw all four 'pondok-s' behind the staff rooms,
Occupied by couples. Dating.

Halamak! Surely la I have nothing against couples.
I don't! (I think)
But when Ariff said out something like,
"Ish, dia dengan orang tu ke?"
It kicked me real hard in the head (figuratively)
that couples are not as sacred as they used to be.

Think about this, sucking up to peer pressure,
When one person of that group has a 'special someone',
Every Tom, Harry, Dick, Salmah, Normah, Kumin, Bob, Jais also wants to have boyfriend/ girlfriend.

Apa Neraka?!?! (What the hell?!!)
Somehow, it is getting more and more obvious that having a boyfriend or a girlfriend has becomes a necessity instead of the fulfilling desires/wants.

Don't ask me why I said so.
I have witnessed many 'mismatched' couples,
and trust me, when I say mismatch,
If we have "Undang-Undang Ber'couple' ",
All these peoples boleh dikenakan hukuman mati mandatori.

Having a bf/a gf has becomes a necessity that you don't care who the hell is the person,
why you like him or even why you couple up with him,
The important thing is, You have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. (A.B.O.A.G)

You don't care if he's a Mat Rempit,
Otak mereng,
Muka yang teramatlah hodohnya that my cracked heels nampak lagi lawa,
Mulut busuk gila that I think he's the cause of air pollution (MAIN CAUSE),
or even if he's the 'teramat bodoh sekali punya manusia kat sekolah tu',
Or if he's the garbage man who's driving the MPK lorry
You just don't care.
You know that you have a boyfriend.

Yes, I am talking about you.
See how far you have step down?
So low that my 5-inches tall kitten looks taller than you.
Yes, THAT low.

What is wrong with you?
I know you can do much better than him/her.
MUCH MUCH BETTER.
I seriously do.
Why settle for something normal when you know you can get better?
When I KNOW you can get better than that.
Please la. Pathetic sial!

Now everyone got the idea of what I am trying to say?
I 'beh tahan' lah all these people.
What happened to he/she's your one and only?
What happened to 'Our love will remain forever'?
What happened to 'We'll make sure our relationship last forever'?

Well, clearly all these people don't know what love is.
L-U-F. Love.
Love is when you devote your everything to that special person.
Not personssss.

What is the value that lies in the relationship,
If you couple up with any Jamilah, Fatimah, Ah Chong, Ramasamy, Mutumaniam atau Joned?

What is the value that lies in the relationship,
If you couple up with him/her because you need A.B.O.A.G at that moment?

What is the value that lies in the relationship,
If you break up after a month, because 'the feeling has gone away'?

What is the value that lies in the relationship,
If you have found another 'love' a day after your breakup, or even worse, break up because you have found 'new love'?

I am certainly not talking taik kerbau (bullshit) here.
It is happening.
Right in front of your nose.

A.B.O.A.G has becomes a necessity.
It's like having a checklist.

Water. Check!
Air. Check!
Bathroom. Check!
Shoes. Check!
Money. Check!
Boyfriend. Check!

What is wrong with waiting for your 'knight with shining armour' to fall into your arms?
What is wrong with being single?
What is wrong with not having a guy/girl by your side?
What is wrong with taking a break for a while to get over your ex?
What is wrong with you people??

I survived 17. Seventeen friggin years of my life,
Without any boyfriend.
And I am as vibrant, as perky, as insane and happy as those Tom, Harry, Dick, Salmah, Naim, Dean, Kua Chi and Mutusamy.

What is it that boyfriend can give you that your friends can't?
Love? Money? A sexual fulfillment?
We can give you the first two, not the last one though.

But still, it is not a reason to pick any *insert names here. I ran out of names already*
to be your A.B.O.A.G.

That's just simply sick. Sick sick sick.

All I want to say to people who is like what I mentioned in this post,
Iku Shine.

That's in Japanese. I learnt it from 'Speak Japanese Today' book I found in the PBSM room.
(Haha!That's so illogical. A Jap book in PBSM room. What was it doing there?)
It means....

GO DIE!

You heard me.
Iku Shine.
And hun, I am saying it with passion.
Because unlike you, I don't lack passion.

You may kiss my ass for being so true (all the time),
For I am The One And Only Khadi.

P.S : It's not couples that I hate, it's the couples that settle for anyone, that I hate.
P.P.S : This post is general. I am not attacking anyone specifically.





No comments: