Saturday, September 08, 2007

Kena Tag Ke?

Blogger's note :



Today was a real tiring day.
I was out till 3 pm today.
Morning well-spent 'tatabahasa'-ing with Pn. Rohaida before heading to Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas at Wisma something something.

Tonnes of pictures are captured with the *ehem* very savvy new camera *ehem* with a lot of hot people *ehem* me *ehem*.
All's well, until my camera battery went flat half way through the function.
So much for being real optimistic, " No need to charge la. Got a lot of battery one right?"

Loved to blog about it now,
But since it's trial, you have to give full respect to the trial. (Well, trying hard to do so).
So no post about the Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas until I have time / mood to edit the pictures (reads : photoshop) and make a post about it.
Let's just pray hard that I won't be forgetting the details then. LOL.

And tomorrow, my family and I are heading for 'Raya' shopping. Blardy excited. Wait, I am not going to Raya this year, all thanks to SPM. Thanks so much, NOT!

Anyway, my sole reason of blogging at this very moment is, I just ate two slice of pizza and I refuse to go to bed now because, yes, I will feel fat later for my power hour.
In case if anyone is lost, power hour as said by Sha, "is the time when you most 'semangat' to study".

And fyi, my power hour only starts after midnight till 4? (plus minus la.)
And subscribing Super Savers tonight.
Maxis users, behold! I might come and ask you to teman me tonight.
Free call mah!

And my slippers got stolen. I curse the person who stole it that she will never pass the next major exam she is facing. Baru padan muka! Oi, selipar baru tu!


Oh well oh well!
I've been tagged by Iona.


- Keeping Up with the 10's -
10 people you love. (excluding family members. Not in order)


Why only 10?

Fine. Fyi, this 10 is randomly picked. In case if you're not in it, doesn't mean I don't love you.

Amalina

Lee Hom

Farah Najiah

Farah Syamella

Afiq

Anuar Zain

Iona

Suzanne

Aisha

Daryl

10 things you want to do before you die along the way.

Buy a real expensive something (tops, dress, bags, make ups, shoes. Anything - and then it's worth dying. Or worth getting the heart attack when I see the bill)

Drive my car. My very expensive car.

Take up theatre, capoeira, and dancing class. Tango sounds fun!

Go flirt with someone without feeling guilty at the end of the day.

Have a real big prank on somebody, so big that even I confuse the prank as the real thing.

Win Nobel Peace Prize.

Oh, fall in love (and getting it right when it happens)

Jumpa Anuar Zain or Lee Hom (I know my life is complete when that happens)

Have the one guy I love so much bring me to a date in a cafe, talking the night out while drinking coffee.

Bungee-jumping.

the 10 things you cannot live without.

Talking

Fan / Good Ventilation System

My own space.

Friends and Family

Shopping mall.

Music.

Money

Ice cream / sweets

Love and smiles.

Oh, did I tell I can't live without clean air and water?

10 bad habits.

I love spending. A whole lot.

I love shopping. More than I love spending.

I get clingy 'gila sial'

I am never early.

I tend to over-do everything.

I love to talk and most of the time, ended up talking wrong things at wrong time.

I don't like to 'go with the flow'. People wake up in the morning, I sleep in the morning.

I defy everyone and anyone. Especiall my family. Defy as in not liking what they like.

I am too sensitive to my surrounding.

I don't tell people what I really think. I love keeping my thoughts to myself.

10 attitudes that turns you off.

Tough-ness. Guys who act tough are like seriously pathetic.

Know-it-alls

Arrogance. Atau dalam kata lain, Poyo.

Shallow-ness.

Not punctual (irony. I know)

Ignorance.

Overly obsession towards one thing, or most of the time, someone.

Jealous for no particular reason.

Moodiness.

10 words to describe yourself. (5 good and 5 bad)

Good : thoughtful, kind-hearted, caring, conscious about everything and love to love.

Bad : Big spender, obsessed with shopping, too scared to let out my thoughts, tend to lie to make people feel good, and never early for anything. (I'm famous for being fashionably late)

10 favourite bands.

This is hard. I don't really listen to bands.

Because they don't do mushy songs and most of the songs I listen to are very mushy.

Can't blame me, but I think MCR rocks my socks, so does Westlife, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync. Can't think of 10 bands now. Sorry.

10 most prized possessions.

My bags/handbags collection.

Presents from people.

My favourite shirts / heels

My bed.

My special box filled with cards, pictures and other memories.

My handphone. (Boleh mati worh takde tu)

My accessories box.

My room rack. (I filled that rack with every prized possession I have)

My friends ( yeah. I OWN them)

My cats and kittens.

10 people to tag

Shin Hui

Inora (I know you read. So do it if you have blog k? And leave your link in the cbox)

Siti Sarah

Max

Hisham

Nisha

Suzanne

Aisha

kakicucuklangit

Kennysia.



Love,

No comments: