Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scheme and Scan

~ Blogger Sibuk Trial~
I am sad to notify to all of you my fair readers
That yours truly is currently busy with her trials.

Not that I've been busy studying or anything.

I am crash studying everything right now.


Most of the papers suck real bad.
Well, I fare badly.
Especially accounts today.

It was "woohh..."
But hey, I totally deserve whatever marks I got because

Padan muka tak belajar lagi.

Anyway, I am trying my best to keep this blog as alive as possible. So posting up a few pics and tell what I have been doing these past few days. No proper blogging till I am done with my trials. In about 2 more weeks.

These are some of the pictures that I finally uploaded from my camera. The pictures of the Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas.
Ryan, the pic you want is here.


I have also returned my blazer. My beloved prefect blazer. Despite not being very much bonded with the prefectorial board all my years of dutying, I am still quite sad to return the blazer back. It has always been accompanying everywhere.
It was a witness of my every action.
Be it good or bad. (Mostly bad) Proper blogging later.

I have told you all about my Raya shopping right? This year,the theme is brown.
The baju is yet to finished. But once it's done, I'll post the pic up. And that is my 'kasut raya'. I know it's simple, but something about it attracts me.


Then I had a study group with Sha and Daryl,
My Study Group - we studied, but got sidetrack a little too often.

(this pic was taken on the way back from the loo. Daryl 'puasa' today. LOL. And check out Sha.Randomness!)


Joined by Iona for half an hour.
She violated my camera with 10 (plus minus) pictures of her faces. ALONE.
I like this one the best. Very cute. Haha!


It was fun.
Blog about it later.

I am also going to blog about my first Puasa day and the 'kacang' reflex. But all of that after exam. So do bear with me and keep on visiting.
Love,
High School Musical 2 Shucks!


P.S : You all better be enjoying this post because it took helluva long to upload. And it's 2.30 am in the morning.

No comments: