Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Because Boys Are Stoopid

(picture has been removed due to some reason)
I was inspired to blog about boys with balls the size of microscopic bacterium.
I was inspired to blog about talking alpha-particles, beta-particles and gamma-particles.
I was so inspired.
So so inspired.
Until....

I got dragged off the computer exactly 45 mins ago.
To do my duty as the 'Dr.Love'.
And spent the past 30 mins spreading the news to a friend,
Thus making him wake up in the middle of the night to listen to me rambling.

Now, at this point one might stare at the screen and think,
"Hmm..is this getting anywhere?"
Yes it is.
Wait, I am not sure.

Anyhoo' (I always wanted to say that!),
Can I just ramble everything in here?

Let see. I want to talk about guys.
Yes, those pathetic guys.


Granted a chance to walk to the back shop with Dude,
We passed by a car owned by Iodine's crush.
I told Dude how much I wanted to scratch that car.

Seriously man, you have got to agree with me.
What else do a guy need to make the first move?
We did put Iodine's number at his car.
Left him a note.
And clearly wrote (I know it's clearly wrote because I wrote the note myself and my writing is legible) that he could call if he's interested.
Which he is.
Can bloody see by the way he 'stalkish-ly' look at Iodine when he thinks no one is looking.

But no.
Nothing. That microscopic ball did nothing.
Nada.
And I started rambling to Dude about that guy not having any balls to start with.
Because he did not dare to call Iodine.
And I asked Dude,
"What does that guy want? For Iodine to practically throw herself at him?"

And he replied so nonchalantly,
"Yeah."
I feel like bitch-slapping him la.
Yeah? Yeah?
What the....

I don't get guys la.
How can a guy be so scaredy-cat?
So 'chicken'?

It has always been a thing of the guys
To go AFTER girls.
Centuries ago.
Long long long long time ago.
Even male dinosour went after female dinosour.
Not the other way around.
And I love the whole guy-going-after-girl thing so much!

But no, nowadays guys are so useless,
They expect the girls to go the home run.
Do you actually think that I am going to do so?
Go run after some guys?

Please la.
I'd rather stay a spinster till I die,
Than to run after a guy,
Who does not even make an effort to go after me?

What's the fun when you practically throw yourself at someone?
Sorry to say la,
But Guys are programmed to appreciate what they work hard for.
Thus, throwing yourself to them,
Do you really think they would actually appreciate you?

I am so furious.
They did not make an effort to go after you.
And you obviously are smart enough not to throw yourself at them (better NOT)
and then they turn gay.
Then they blame us for turning them gay.
Or blaming their insecurities on us.

So what the fish right?
I tell you la, these type of guys.
They deserve to be tied down to a flower parade.
Naked.
With note written on his body with pink paint,
That says,
"I am a chicken with balls of non-existant size".

What I am trying to say here is that,
Guys, if you really like a girl.
Then risk it all out.

What is there to lose?
If you really love someone,
It means you're willing to lose a little bit of dignity and ego.
After all, love is about sacrifice.

We don't want fancy carriage,
You wearing shining armour,
And then approach us with a sonnet
about how deep your love to us are.

All we wanted is,
For you to make the first move.
And let us know you really mean it when you said it.

Show to us that there are still guys out there
Who is as brave as you
To make the first move
And let everything else falls into place.

Seriously la man,
You've got nothing to lose.
If she accepts you, she's the one who gain the profit.
If she doesn't, there's THOUSANDS waiting for a guy like you.
I'll be waiting for you if no one wants you.

And just a tips for guys out there,
Subtle hintings are trace-able and yeah we get the hints.
We just want you to say it to our faces.

I don't know la. Like Fergie said,
"Fairytales don't always have happy endings, do they?"

Signing Out,
Guys With No Balls Are Guys With Just Sausages.

No comments: