Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Got It From My Daddy

Greetings blogders-who-still-come-to-visit-this-awfully-dull-blog!
Today is the.... actually I have lost count of the date.
I know today is Thursday and I had Chemistry papers today.

Anyway, tonight is all about spoiling and de-stressing myself


Since I am free from any burden for tomorrow.

Times like this makes you thank god you're not taking Moral. Lol.
Nevertheless, A good luck wish to all the Moral-ians tomorrow.


Moving on, after today,
I have two more papers to go.
Which is Biology on Monday next week (which I am going to study during this weekend)
And Account on Thursday evening and Friday morning.
After that, Goodbye school life, Hello I'm-free-for-the-next-5-months life!

I wouldn't say that I fared badly in SPM (eventho' I feel so) Choy!
Nor I would say that I fared excellently in SPM.
I would say I fared fairly good for SPM.
I screwed up here and there,

But hey, it's over and done with.
So what's the point of moping around and going sombre about it eh?


Tonight, during dinner, Atiqah asked Dad.
"So why did you cut off your beard?"
Dad replied : "Oh, I'm going for a convoy with my friends to Penang."
Lads & Gents, guess by what?
By his superbike.
Yes, you've heard me.
By his SUPERBIKE.
He has 2 cars at home,
one that could accommodate the whole family,
and another that could accommodate 5 people, But no...he is going with the superbike.
All Mom did was to roll her eyes.
I seriously think it's mid-life crisis.

And then Dad tried this new MU jersey bought by his friend.
He was bragging about how beautiful (I don't know how jersey can be beautiful) and original and expensive the jersey is.
When he did that, I swear to God he looked like me when I get new stuffs.
Then it dawned on me, yup, I got it from my Daddy.

Think about it,
We both adore expensive stuffs.
We love spending money for pointless reasons.
We love splurging money for the sake of doing so.
We are extremely kind when it comes to cash flowing out.
We both suck in Add Math (He told me he got a C5 for his SPM Add Math)

And we will go all out to get what we want.


I even picked up his habit of talking loudly, laughing loudly,
Not being able to tolerate waiting for people and
Easily ticked off by noise
and having problem with being punctual.


It is certified. I am Daddy's girl.

Please, don't get me wrong.
Daddy is like my idol.

So obviously I don't mind being Daddy's girl.
I love me and I love Daddy.

Like I say, I got it from my Daddy.

Next,
Last night I had all these major plans I want to do after SPM.
Plans like :

1 - Go out partying the last day of SPM (hope Dad allows me to)
2 - Celebrate Iona's birthday and buy her a birthday present.

3 - Get a job or jobssss.....
4 - Get a lot of money to sustain my very-free-i-got-nothing-to-do-but-to-spend-spend-spend lifestyle after SPM.
5- Get a new phone

6 - Get new shoes
7- Get new clothes

8 - Get new jeans

9 - Get new handbag
10 - Buy necklace and lip balm

11- Get new specs

12 - Get contact lenses
13 - Buy shades
14 - Driving lessons!

15 - A tour to EVERY mall within the region of Klang all the way to the sempadan of Perak (that would include Subang, Damansara, Bintang Walk, Petaling Jaya and many many more)
16 - Learn cooking

17 - Perfecting the art of being a true woman (which includes capability of cooking, sweeping, and doing the laundry)
18 -Visit Bandar Botanic's new Jusco
19 - Celebrate ALL the festive seasons next year. This would also include Hari Gawai.
20 - Celebrate unnecessary celebrations like Valentine's Day *hint!hint!* and my Birthday.

21 - Go on dates. LOL.

That's just MAJOR plans.

I have not yet gotten to the MINOR ones. *evil laughs*
Iona just shook her head hard when I told her about my plans from number 5 to 13.
What? You too?
I have big needs ok.
Sheesh!!

Oh and see the no.18's plan?
It got cut off.
That's because me, Khadijah is going there this Saturday.
Did you see the bloody booklet?
I saw it.
The place has EVERYTHING.
Need I say more?

I think I have found myself a new happy place.


Oh and even better, this Saturday is Iona's birthday.
The 24th of November.
Will dedicate a special post for that.


For now,
this is all.
I am seriously lacking sleep and my body has given up to my Kiasu-ness.
Thank god brains are not made of jelly.
Mine would look like it has underwent a serious condensation process and being run down by a really big 18-wheels trailer.

Signing Out,

Adoration towards Khadijah is the Ultimate Adoration.


No comments: