Friday, December 07, 2007

It's Official

Anyway, your lady is back to Klang.
Old humble Klang (with new mall, mind you!)
Yes, I owe you people out there explanations, pictures and more importantly updates.

I am getting to it.
Seriously!
But I just got my computer back in shape after an episode of modem explosion last Saturday.
And no, you don't want to know.

Anyway, by the picture I assumed you all are having about a rough idea of what i'm talking about.
I owe that guy a declaration.

*ehem ehem*
It's Official.
Khadijah Shamsul and Daryl Quay are officially together.

..............*silence*

I assumed that when you all are reading this line,
You are either :
1 - Shocked of the fact
2 - Guessed it long long time ago.

Moving on to Q&A that might be bombarded to me in the future :

Q : How long has you two been together?
A : We're officiall together for about 8 days now. But if you're counting the unofficial one, it's going to be 2 months this Monday.

Q : He's a Chinese. What the hell are you thinking?
A : Neither I nor him have any idea. So, no comment.

Q : Why are you telling me all the details?
A : Because I don't like people asking me when I don't have the mood and thank goD I have the mood to do so now.

Q : Are you two ok about the whole religion and belief difference?
A : We're definitely ok about each other. It's YOU people OUT there that have problem with us. Do you know how many stares I got last week just by walking and talking to him in ENGLISH?

Q : Do both of your parents know about you two?
A : Uh, no? Are you born an idiot? We're not that stupid to tell about us to them. Don't even think of giving us a lecture about 'how parents have the rights to know etc. etc'. We decided to keep it out of our parents' knowledge and pray hard they don't find out. Not till the time is right.

Q : Do your siblings know about him? How about his siblings?
A : My siblings know that Daryl is very close to me. But they don't know we're together. Except for Sarah. She's like my right hand woman. I need a back up in the family. So no telling my siblings about us. And his siblings, no one knows. So no telling his siblings too.

Q : What if they found out?
A : Why? Are you planning to tell them? I swear by the name of Daryl and my best friends that I will murder that person who blurted it out to my parents or his parents (or our families) without my consent . And I love those people enough to kill people. So,
WARNING : Do Not Tell Them.

Q : But they have the rights to know. Shouldn't they know?
A : durh! OF COURSE. Again, ARE YOU BORN AN IDIOT? We will tell them. When the time is right. Like say, when we're getting married? We've only been together 1 and a half bloody month. Why the need to rush into things?

Q : So does this means that you both are sticking to 'No family involved' policy?
A : Yes. Definitely. We don't want our close and extended family to know. Not just yet. Cousins (I know you know who I am talking about), it's ok. But keep it to yourself k? There's no need for the whole 'kaum kerabat' to know about us. Seriously, NO NEED.

Q : Are you worried about social stigma?
A : Of course. A Malay woman having a Chinese boyfriend? This is the first in my family. And I think so it's the same in his family. But we agreed that we want to give it a try and see where it takes us.

Q : Is this going to last?
A : Shheeesh!! Who are you and who am I to judge? We're just hoping for the best.

Q : Isn't he gay the last time I checked?
A : Uh, no. Why would he have me as a girlfriend then? And no, I'm a girl. Not a guy. I am very sure of that. Maybe he WAS gay. I straightened him out. *feels proud*And he's metrosexual. (Stop calling him Gaylord, Iona.)

Q : Will Daryl kill you if he sees the previous question?
A : I'd say most probably yes. But after he fixed the sentence and claims that he swings both side. For now, he's swinging my side.

Q : Will he kill you now after that question?
A : Most definitely.

Q : Is this hormonal as some people claimed it to be?
A : We agreed it's not. Simply because we don't see the requirement of holding hands, kissing and groping each other. And we don't do that. We're just emotionally affectionate towards each other. How's that even hormonal? And we're still as affectionate about each other as we were when we started even though we've been through some obstructions.

Q : Is this whole religious difference going to hurt you both?
A : To tell the truth, I have no idea. But we did sort of talked it out. We agreed that we'll worry about that later on. When we're much stronger.

Q : What do you think of your relationship right now?
A : We had a lot of fights. About everything. He's too analytical. I'm too dreamy. But opposite attracts. We just had our fight just now. But he's not walking away yet. And I am not ready to let go yet. So i hope it gets stronger by day.

Q : What do you think of him?
A : He's not the type of oh-so-cute guys that I usually eye on. But then again, if this is love the feeling that I am feeling, I'd say I'm in love with him because of his charm and his personality. My feelings for him has never been and will never be because of his look, his car or his money. It's him and what's in his heart that I am in love with. He's definitely worth more than Wang Lee Hom and Rain put together. LOL.

Q : Do you love him?
A : Geez! I don't know. What is love? Can you define love for mE?How would I know if I'm in love? But if what I am feeling about him now is called love, yes I do love him.

Q : What do you think of people who are so pessimistic about your relationship with him?
A : I think that they should stop doing so because it's affecting us more or less. You know when people say you can't do it ever-so-often, you tend to think so? And to couple-bash people up is not nice. We met each other earlier than you do. Maybe you have not found yours just yet. Sooner or later you are bound to meet the person you love and want to spend your life with. It's just that sometimes you need to leap and dive and see where life takes you to. And Daryl and I are doing just the thing. We're leaping together and diving into the sea of relationship. If we sink, then we sink la. If we float, then we float. What more can I say?

Q : Any final words to singletons out there?
A : Do not couple-bash us up. You have not found yours just yet. And we cannot secure just by saying we found each other. We're giving it a try. And you'll never know until you try. So stop couple-bashing us.

Q : Will you tell me if ever both of you are no longer...you know.
A : Choy! It's not nice to say that. But since I did a declaration of us getting together, I think I ought to be making the same when we're no longer.... you know.

For more inquiries and comments,
Do drop them at my chatbox.
I'll reply to it, if I have the mood, when I have the mood.

And about the picture,
I can't seem to find any decent picture of both of us,
since geez! i don't know maybe because we're still new?
(and partially because i'm too lazy to upload our pics together.)

Anyway,
Do pray the best for us.
That we will make it through good and bad.
And we'll stick through each other through thick and thin.
Pray that everyone will support this relationship,
And pray that this will last.

But I should assure you that,
Even though I am taken for now,
That will not change this blog into an emo shrine specially dedicated to Daryl,
Because sometimes it's good not to kiss and tell.

Other updates?
Coming soon.

Signing Out,
Khadi is Taken.

No comments: