Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog Be I Not Be You See Be We Together.Oh Shit! What the heck!

Sorry la for the lack of updates.
I got no inspiration la want to blog.
There's nothing to talk about.

Seriously,
I am an unemployed school-leaver,
24 hours (plus minus) are spent at home,
How exciting can MY life be?

It's not like I wake up in the morning to cross the sea of fire to get to the bathroom,
Then had to fight the dragon for my toothbrush,
And had to go through a very complicated maze to hunt for my towel,
Then had to swim through river with millions crocodiles in it,
To get to the kitchen to grab my brunch,
And swing the vines to get to the living room.

You get me right?
My life is not THAT interesting.

Moving on,
Let see,
I wanted to blog about a few things but I think I forgot about it already.
That's my problem la.
I want to blog, But by the time I log in and the page uploaded,
I'd be too distracted and totally forgot about what I want to talk about.
Sounds vain? I thought so too.

Ok. Never mind. I've got few things to tell.
Random. But I won't use the word 'random' to describe this post,
Because B'nie said 'there is no such thing as random' or 'i hate people being random' or something along that line.
(But the things are random!)

*********
Calvin Roy said that if ever he conquers the world, he'll turn it pink.
I think it's very queer. Don't you have to agree with me?

********
I think this is my biggest accomplishment for this year.
I have stayed away from the mall for nearly *looks at the calendar* 22 days.
That's like 3 weeks.
3 weeks away from the mall.
Now who are YOU calling shallow?

Gosh, I lasted longer than during SPM.
I am so proud of myself *nose flares*

********

Even better than the above 'accomplishment',
I am going shopping tomorrow!
LOL.

Excited? Very very excited!!!!
I need WANT new bra undergarments, new tops and lunch at a fancy restaurant.
That's not too much to ask righT?

Ooohh waaiiitt!!! Even better!
CNY SALES!!!! *dong dong chiang dong dong chiang*
Hahahahahaha!!

*********

I think I'm falling sick.
Must be the toxins from binge depressions last week.
*cough**cough*

And the sleeping late,
And the cold drinks for breakfast,
And the late night supper,
And the not-taking-good-care-of-myself thing too.
Gosh!

And my skin.
I need treatment.
Pronto!

********

I saw Zaty and Malik today.
Well actually I went to meet them today.
Together with YinXian and Cherylyn,

But those two are there for choir practice.
With Afiq and ThamYaw.

Malik told me that Zaty is a real hot babe.
I agree with him.
I would so totally hit on her if I was a guy.
Which I am not. *checks inside my t-shirt*
Yup. Not.

And I've got 3 people asking me today if Malik was my brother.
Ariff, Zaty's mom and Justin. Oh wait, and Katrina.
So that should be 4.
But then again, when I saw Justin and Katrina, they were dating.
But I digress.

This is pretty VERY weird.
Because WE DON'T LOOK ALIKE.


Sama ke? Tak kan?


I mean, there's no logic in it.
Where got we look alike?

And it's not that I am disgusted to have him as a brother,
But it's more to haha-that-is-so-fucking-weird-that-people-think-we-are-related sort of thing.

But it's ok.
Much better.
I'd rather have people mistaken him as my brother than boyfriend.
That'd be slightly above eww-ish.

*********

I've been going blog-surfing these days.
People don't update their blogs anymore.

Well, maybe because unlike me,
People have college,
Driving classes,
Guitar lessons,
Marching Practices,
Homeworks,
Tuition,
But I digress again.

There's quite a number of people closing down their blogs.
I think 'closing down blog' is the IN thing now.

********


I bought myself a CLEO magazine January edition.
And after reading that magazine,
I had this feeling like a knowledge boost or something like that.

Simply because the mag taught me to say brand names the correct way.
For example :

Hermès = air-mess
Louis Vuitton = loo-wee-vee-thon
Christian Louboutin = kree-styaan lu-bu-tahn
Yves Saint Laurent = eff-song lor-hon
Lanvin = lon-vahn
Chopard = show-par
Audermars Piuget = oh-der-mar pee-gay
Guerlain = gur-lan

Don't we feel enlightened already?
Saying those brands in a very french slang made them sound uber sexy.
No, seriously!
Try saying it correctly!

Now we can all talk about brands and have class.

(Daryl claimed that my husband is going to have a hard time keeping up with me. By now, I reckon he's right)


********

Apart from thinking of taking up a yoga class,
I have also thought of taking up French class,
Italian class,
Cuisine class,
And even sign language class.

Yes, I am that free to think of such miniscule details of unnecessary importance.

*******

I went to this one blog.
And it's so coincidental that she (or a he, I am not very sure) has friends with the same names as mine.

FRIENDS. Yes, with the S.
That means 2 people.
2 friends with the same name.

Leowie

" 4. Sha, and whether or not she is suffering from amoebic dysentry.

5. Something I want to tell Sha, which would be that lots of taxis in Singapore have the number plate SHA XXXX, where 0<9> "

This is in one of the post.
I have a friend with the name Sha.
Well, she's not Sha.
She's Aisha. Aisha Tan. And she's single.
But I digress again.
My point is, I call my friend Sha too!

"Daryl posed for a picture with a thick hardcover book. 'My latest book, "Believing in Your Inner Champion"!' He held it up like a trophy, grinning widely "


Well, the guy that she talked about in that post was Daryl Lee.
And he's not her friend.
He's an author or some sort. I think so.
I lost my attention halfway reading through the post.

But my point is,
We both know a guy named Daryl!
Not the same Daryl.
And I am not quite sure if the Daryl that she talked about was Daryl the real author in real life or her dream
(and I digress again)

But still! Ironic right?

*******

Aisha told me not long ago that Aisha's mom reads my blog.
I think Aisha's mom's name is Carl.
Aunty Carl right?
Or is it Jenny?
Or Carla?

Or is it Aunty Carl Iona's mom?
But to think of it,
If Aunty Carl is Aisha's mom,
I don't know what's Iona's mom's name is.
Was it Jenna?
Or something else?
Winnie?
Emma?
I think mothers should be named Emma.

Emma sounds like a hot mother.
Don't you think so?

Anyway,
Aunty (Aisha's mom, not Iona's mom), Just want to say hi to you.
And uh..thanks for visiting my blog?
(this is bloody random)

********
This is just a short notice for everyone.

Choir practices will resume after Chinese New Year
And STAR Sport's Day is on the 2nd of February.

Why am I telling you this?
Biarlah. I want to tell!

********

Staying at home a lot these days,
I understand my mom more.
Why she LOVES nagging at us.
Why she's always scolding us and all.

Because we are naughty and 'tak dengar cakap'.
And because if she doesn't,
I strongly believe the whole house 'akan dilanda ribut taufan yang amat dahsyat'.

We're a total mess without Mom la.
Seriously.
Dari ayah sampai anak bongsu,
Semua unreliable especially when it comes to keeping the house in orderly manner.

So I totally understand why she nags and all.
And I am grateful that she's there to keep this house in order.

********

Iona's coming back on the 5th of February.
All the way from Sarawak.
Pretty awesome right?
I miss her so so much!!!

*******

Tomorrow's Thaipusam.
Tonight, the moon is very very pweettyyy!!!
Too bad la if you missed it.

It is said (in the newspaper. Yes, I do read the newspaper) that Thaipusam is like the celebration of the first time somebody-very-important-i-already-forgot-the-name was given a sacred(or holy) scarf by another-very-important-person and also as an indication of the first full moon night (or is it first day) of the Tamil month.

I think so.
Yes, I don't get the fact straight.
You want the fact, search for it la.
How is it that I am supposed to feed you with such factS?
I am not your very own personal Wikipedia ok?

With this, I end today's post.

HAPPY THAIPUSAM DAY PEOPLE!

Signing Out,
Bulan Malam Ni Cantik Macam Saya


No comments: