Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Fool In Love

1.Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

Questions:
1. What is your dream when you were a small kid?
To be a part of the Power Rangers, To be a princess, To be a married and pregnant woman and to be a doctor.

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Maybe like what Aisha said, living.

3. What do you wish to have right now?
To be surrounded by my loved ones and not having to make decision apart from having all my future properly mapped out.

4. When is the last time you horse laughed?
you horse laugh? What the hell does that mean?

5. What did you realize recently?
That love is pretty rubbish-like.

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Lazy gile nak mati.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Go sober, depressed, emo, called my best friend and then have a good cry before going to sleep.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
My loved ones.

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
Getting a driving licence. LOL

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
Hide till the other person tell me he/she feels just as same, then i'd tell.

11. List out 3 kinds of people you hate the most.
Pretenders, Hypocrites, Close-minded humans.

12. Define loneliness.
Khadijah without a school and work life, the first half of the year when people go to NS.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Sort of.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
When he said I was what he likes best. Apart from cars.

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
Bubbly. By whatever-her-name-is-I-forgot.

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
Continuous flow of money and happiness. No joke.

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
Don't we all have that?

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Love and love lots of love. Oh, and spend spend spend. To quote Queen Latifah from 'Last Holiday', " I'm going to blow off my money!"

20. Are you doing something valuable in your life?
Currently, not any that I am feeling proud of.

I tag
1. Sarah
and whoever else interested, because i know if I tag you, you won't even do it.

Sometimes I can't get angry with you,
Because getting angry with you is like,
Getting angry at the sky because it rains,
Getting angry at Aisha because the food at Dome is ridiculously expensive,
Getting angry at my wallet because I cannot afford that really cute top I saw at Johor the other day,
Getting angry at God because my heart hurts,
Getting angry at Iona because she is in Sarawak now,
Getting angry at the car in the gallery because I have not get my driving licence yet,
or like getting angry at people because I have a bad dream.

That's why I cannot get angry with you.
I just can't.

Signing Out,
I want to talk to my best friend.

No comments: