Monday, January 28, 2008

- No Title This Time -

I'm just done watching 'House'.
This episode was really sad.
Dr. Foreman made the wrong call,
And a patient died because of it.

'Huge Ego, Sorry' is also an anagram for Gregory House.
I thought it's pretty awesome,
Because Dr. House does have a HUGE ego, and the 'sorry' just add a tad of sarcasm to it.
LOL.

***
Today was a quite tiring day.
I am not quite sure why though,
But it's 11 pm now and I am already yawning.

I went out with Haziqah and Sha today.
It's been ages since I go out with friends.
So it's really good to go out with them today.

We went to watch 'Cuci'.
Definitely worth the RM 9.
It was really hilarious.
But still, that movie could not beat 'Baik Punya Cilok'.

But, I have to give credit to Hans Isaac,
For such a great job on his first attempt on film directing.

I would like to encourage fellow blog-ders to go and catch the movie in the cinema nearby you,
Because it's worth the time and money.
(And Celcom users, you'll get 50 free sms when you type 'Celcom' and send it to what-the-number-i-forgot-already, which they will show you the steps before the movie start)

***

Ms. Leowie-who-blogs-on-Xanga, this is for you: I really like your posts. They were funny and made me laugh, even though I don't know you, I really like what you post about. I do not stalk you as I have a life, and I believe my friend was being inquisitive when she blogged about you. I apologize if you feel like we've intruded on your privacy, but that is what you get when your blog is public. Just a note lah, I'm dissapointed that I won't be reading your stories anymore.


That was quoted from Sha's blog.
Leowie has locked her blog.

When I first found out about it,
I was a little bit offended by it.

There's a probability that she might locked her blog due to some occurrence in which is not related whatsoever to me or Sha for that matter,
But to think of the coincidence that she locked her blog a few days after I blogged about her,
I think that maybe in a way, I did contribute in making her locked her blog.
And I can't help to ignore the fact that I am offended by it.

(Or neither can I ignore the fact how did she find out about me blogging about her because i did not tell her, " Hey Leowie! I blogged about you!")

And I have to agree with Sha,
If really that she is locking her blog,
Because someone quoted her words and blogged about her,
Then I don't think so it's appropriate to be doing so.

Because the fact is,
I am not stalking on her,
Or her life,
Or even on her-friend-who-has-the-same-name-as-my-friend,
Or even thinking of invading her privacy for that matter.

I was just merely pointing out the irony of having 2 friends with the same name sort of thing.
Like Sha said, I am just inquisitive.

However, that is her blog,
And she has the right to do whatever she wants with it,
And apology on my behalf if ever I was the cause of her privatizing her blog.

***
After watching movie,
The three of us (refer to above) went to grab a bite.
And also to ogle at cute boys at the mall.

We saw about 3 to 4 handsome and cute boys,
Or shall I say 'man'.

But somehow,
When I came back,
And I reminisce (ceewwahh!) of the boys us checking out the boys (well, more to me and Haziqah),
Somehow, I did feel a little bit guilty.

Guilt is good right?
Especially when it comes to boys?

***
I'm starting my job on the 1st of February.
And no matter how excited I am about getting a job,
I am still quite sad about not being able to spend time with friends anymore.

I have been looking forward for a meet-up with friends,
Weeks ago.
And I might need to cancel it last minute,
Prior to work commitment.

(LOL. Big fat words. 'Work Commitment')

I used to whine about having too much time,
Now I am whining about not having much time.
Humans, aren't we hard to satisfy?

PS : I'll blog about my job, when i actually started on the job.

***

A friend told me she broke up with her boyfriend.
Another friend told me she had a little bit of misunderstanding with her boyfriend.
Another told me the boyfriend is too controlling.
Another one told me he thinks it's a waste waiting for the girl he likes.
Another told me the boyfriend is too analytical.

I comforted the friend that broke up with her boyfriend. She said he'll come back to her.

I told that friend who had a little bit of misunderstanding with her boyfriend that she should trust him more, and they lasted for so long, why can't they last longer?

I told the friend who thinks her boyfriend was too controlling, that he's just being protective of her and he's afraid to lose her (or some sort).

I told that friend who think he's wasting his time waiting for the girl he likes, to decide whether to stay or to leave.
I even came up with a shopping analogy.
Because I am getting to a point that I am getting annoyed at how she is treating him.

"She is like an Elle bag who puts her price as much as a Louis Vuitton.
An Elle bag is expensive, and of good quality,
But Louis Vuitton's bag, the price NEVER depreciate,
In fact it appreciate with time.
And Louis Vuitton is world-renowned.
A Louis Vuitton is a Louis Vuitton,
And an Elle is going to be an Elle,
So there is no point for the Elle bag to put itself par to a Louis Vuitton"

Girls, the key to having a guy stick to you,
Is to put as high price as you can when he is trying to get you.
We girls know that.
But the fact is,
When you keep on pushing the price higher and higher,
Even when he agrees on the price already,
You'll lose the bet.

We girls don't come cheap.
But guys don't have that much time (or money, for that matter) to keep up to our-ridiculously-high-price.
He loves you. He wants you.
You push a bit.
Maybe a bit more than a bit.
Then take him.
A good deal doesn't come often.
He went that far for you.

Kalau tak nak, cakap.
Kalau nak, tapi buat-buat macam tak nak,
Dah melepas nanti,
Kita yang frust menonggeng.

The one with the analytical boyfriend,
She settled it with him before I could say anything.

***

Would love to post more,
Especially on love and boyfriends.
And relationship and commitment.

But I've got to wake up at 4 am tomorrow.
And now is midnight.

Furthermore,
Valentine's coming.
I'll get emo then.

A missing boyfriend and a working Valentine,
I am so looking forward to it.

Till then,
You should check out this blog.

He is a really funny pervy.
Let Me Tell You A Story

And let us pray hard,
this one won't lock the blog after this post is up.
(LOL!)

Signing Out,
"Love is not about staying with someone when the person is nice and leave when the person is not,
Love is about liking the person, good or bad,
And willing to go that extra mile for that extra thing the two of you have."

(I just said something brilliant, didn't I?)

No comments: