Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am A Cheat

Yeah, yeah,
I know.
I owe people posts, updates, birthday posts, etc.
But I am getting to it.
Not tonight tho'.

This one will be a real quick one,
Di Atas Rasa Serba Salah.
Maaf lah ye?


Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged

(ps : This is a two-in-one tag. One from Aisha, another from Nora. I malas nak buat banyak-banyak kali)


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
-Bila rasa nak kahwin, saya kahwin lah ok?


2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- Oh Me Amor' Me bohot pyar kar ti ho. Haha! That would totally leave them dumbfounded!


3. What do you fear most in life?
- Non-existance of shopping mall *serious face*, Add Math dan yang sewaktu dengannya, losing my loved ones and et futura (the future).



4. When you pangsai, which position you prefer? Sit or squad? And Why?
- Squad. Easier bowel movement. Hahaha! Bloody ridiculous question!



5. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- In Malaysia, The Robinsons, Pavillion and The Garden. *serious face*
Out of Malaysia, Rome, Paris and Jordan.


6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- World Peace. *do the Miss World wave*


7. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- No. Makan nasi bukan free tau, kena bayar.



8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- Myself and my beloved ones



9. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- No point planning. I never follow my plan. Pretty suck at following plan. So the plan is, to go with the flow.



10. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Nope. Because I am a girl and I strongly believe in guy making the first move.



11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Nora : Bubbly, photogenic, Interesting
Aisha : Matured, responsible, and total fun to hang out with.



12. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Which other half? The male or the female?



13. Are you ready for marriage? Why not or why yes?
- Noo. Not till the night before my wedding. Because wedding has never entered the list yet, and for now, it's at the bottom of the priorities' list (If I have one to start with)

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?

- Who's he? oh, the boyfriend? Let see...*takes out list* when he called me fat AND short, when he got angry and not talk to me, when he knocked my head, squeezed my arm, stepped on my new pumps, when he scolded me 'FUCK!' out of the blue and when he's being sarcastic to me.
LOL.
No lah. I guess I will think he's bad if he :
1 - cheats on me when I didn't
2 - stop loving me when I didn't
3 - dumps me for no good reason. Like the reason that the feeling went away.
I will KILL him.


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything, because every single thing in life makes a whole to your life.



16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Doubtful and indecisive. And throw in punctuality, and also spend-thrift-ness.



17. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I'm a budding shopaholic.



18. 10 years down the road, who will you become?
A woman hopefully no longer confused with her life and surrounded by success and loved ones.



19. What is/are ur trademark(s)?
Laugh out loud. And talk out loud. and Million-dollar smile.


20. What's troubling you currently?
Not being able to decide my future asap.

I tag :
Zaty
Sarah (sister)
Janus
MeiYen
WeiGuan
B'nie.
Ryan
Yinxian

Lots and lots of confusion,
Khadi

No comments: