Wednesday, April 02, 2008

8 posts more to hit the 200th post

What has the world turned into?
Do you have any idea?
Neither do I.

Yes, I've been dying to update this blog.
But the mood never strike.
You know, like if you want to have sex,
You've got to feel the heat and the mood to strike,
That sort of thing lah.

(But then again, I never have sex, so I don't know much. One word, abstinence)

But, the most important thing right now is that,
I am here and I am blogging.

So what updates do I have for you guys today?
Let see.

Today, I read the newspaper some time early in the morning.
To find out a guy has been asked to divorce his two wives on the same day yesterday,
Which the wives claimed as 'April's Fool' something something.
I seriously think it's hilarious that a guy is being dumped by not one, but TWO women on the same day, and to top it off, on April's Fool's Day.
He must be one heck of a jerk!

Then I also found out an ad in pink, from Digi.
Something that said something like this,
"We wanted to tell you all yesterday but we're scared that you might think it's an April's Fool's prank, but we have made all sms-es from Digi numbers to Digi numbers FREE."
Something along that line.
And I went, "What the fuck..."

They had to do that after I changed my number from Digi to Maxis.
Never mind Khadi, breath, breath.
Think Super Saver.
Think Activ10.
*inhales slowly*

Moving on.

I also found on the news that a baby died (again),
Got thrown away or something.
Yes, newly born, innocent baby.

These sort of news have been quite frequent these days.
Biasalah. Mereka yang tidak bertanggungjawab.

Seriously man!
If you want to go around shagging people,
Then by all means go.
But be responsible for your act.
Haven't these people heard of anything called condom?

Even I know the existance of it.
There's like ribbed, ultra-thin, strawberry flavour,
And even a vibrating one!
Yes, vibrating one.

I don't know how they work,
But it was stated in front of the box as vibrating condom.

(Yes, I was checking out condoms on the opposite aisle of the eye lens care in Guardian. WHAT?! It is on the opposite aisle, and I was randomly browsing through the racks.)

But, still,
That's not the point.
The point is that,
If you want to go fucking mating like no one's business,
Then go ahead.
But please be responsible.
This is life we're dealing with.

You just don't kill your own flesh and blood,
Because your guy was 'too in heat' to put protection.
Do you get it?

Shame on them!

PAS-DAP-PKR are forming a party called Gerakan Rakyat or something with Rakyat in it.
I personally think it wouldn't work like few other politicians.
Like this one person who said it in the newspaper,
"PAS wanted an Islamic country, DAP and PKR are just trying to emphasize on their rights (or something along that line), so is it possible they could put those objectives aside and make it work?"

Which totally makes sense.

And Mahathir's son, Mukhriz asked Abdulla Badawi to step down because, in simple word, Pak Lah sucks at what he's doing currently.
What??! I am just making the sentence simple.
However, I have to disagree with Mukhriz's action,
Because like other politicians said,
"We're supposed to be together, not tearing everyone apart."
Or something along that line.

Well, I shall not speak too much of the political world.
Mana tau later I pula kena sue right?
*cue laughters*

And today it was on the news,
'Save Safiah Programme'.
You tell me now, stupid or not the name of the programme?

For those who never bothered to check the news,
Well, for your information,
Safiah, our very own math genius who got into Oxford University at 13,
Is now an internet prostitute, paid Rm400 (or something like that) an hour.

Interesting?
I thought so too.
Further google her story because I am far too lazy to blog about stupid people with stupid acts.

So the main point is,
Malaysian Government is trying to save her from the prostitute world,
Which to me,
Frankly speaking,
We're not even sure if she wants to be saved.

A math genius who chooses sex as a source of living?
Never mind.

And have anyone heard about the whole commotion about Malaysia banning Dutch products?
Yes, it has been triggered by this recent production of some assholes, opps! I mean Dutch politician or something,
A movie called 'Fitna'.
Which claims that Islam promotes violence.

Yeah, sure.
I pray 5 times a day,
And I go around killing people.
Aisha, Iona, have I killed you yet?
I think I kind of forgot to kill you the last time we met.
*note the sarcasm*

This is what everyone, and I seriously mean EVERY SINGLE ONE of you people should really know.

Yes, Islam does practice Jihad.
Jihad is a term where you are given the permission to kill people.
BUT! On TWO condition.
1 - You're protecting your religion.
2 - You're protecting yourself and your property/family

What the Al-Qaedah and the suicide bombers in Bali have clearly misunderstood is the concept of Jihad in the name of Allah.

Of course the true intention is to protect the religion Islam itself,
And we highly respects them for the extra length they go for their religion,
But the way they're doing it is all wrong.

In every aspect of the world and I'm sure in every religion too,
It is surely to be stated that we shall not kill innocent people.
Therefore, if killing innocent people in the name of Jihad itself is wrong already,
Because the concept is all wrong.
And I am ashamed to listen to them shout "Allahuakbar" (God Is Great) after killing millions of innocent people.

Yes, these people bear sins.
But then again, who doesn't?
I am not ashamed to say how much I've sinned (intentionally and unintentionally) the past 17 years plus of my life.

But we are of no rights to decide who should live and who should die.
It's like this one saying in Malay,
"Apa yang kau kisah? Kubur kita lain-lain. Aku mati, aku kena seksa. Bukannya kau."

Well, apparently, in my religion,
It is said in Al-Quran that every sinner will be tortured in the grave itself while waiting for the Final Day.

So what the sentence is trying to say is,
Do not be such a busybody and disturb other people because it's none of your business.

Nevertheless,
I am not just blaming solely the extremists of my religion,
But I am also blaming the condemners of my religion.
How could a Dutch politician be given a right to condemn what is stated in my Holy Book when he himself does not go through the meaning of the Holy Book itself?
How could he judge all Islamic people as violent and terrorists when he himself never really met one in person?

All I am saying is that,
Before you break the rule,
You've got to learn the rule.

You don't see me going around condemning Buddhist or Christian,
Because I don't know their religions well enough to do so.
So how could that Dutch bastard did what he did and assumed he knows it all.

That's one whole load of bullshit!

And do not even get me started on Bush.
He thinks everyone is going to brush off the fact that he practically made Iraq non-existent in the world map,
Because he thinks that 'Iraq has nuclear weapons'.
Yeah. Right. As if.

How come he doesn't attack North Korea when North Korea fall flat told that they DO have nuclear weapon.
Simple,
One, because Bush does not have any balls to do so.
Second, he's scared that North Korea might attack USA.
Third, he has no balls. Opps! I did mentioned it before right?

Clearly here, the true hidden agenda behind taking over Iraq is purely, solely for the oil plantation Iraqians possessed.
Because if USA control the oil plantation, then it could be easy for them to rule the world.

This is very confusing right?
Tell me about it.
Wars back then were so straight-forward we don't have to think much.

Hitler caused a war because he hated Jewish, and because Jewish killed his mom.
The 'Perang Saudara' happened because of some fights between clans.
SeE? Simple and straight forward.

Never mind.
I should stop here because I could continue till the sun turns blue about these whole things.
Sometimes you just wished that the world is made of pretty flowers and happy bunnies hopping around.

********

Moving on to my life current updates.

I currently got myself a bruise on my knee,
From knocking into a pipe in the bathroom.
A stress zit at my back,
A stress zit on my neck,
A really dry skin on my face,
And itchy eyes.
Sounds gross enough?

These are the few recaps from the last time I blogged :-


* 22nd of March 2008 - Prefects' Unity Programme and Meet-up with Farah Norshamella

I was up at 11 am that morning because I needed to help Albert with some Universities applications.
Then I went to check out this Unity Program because I miss school and I miss being a prefect and it's fun to laugh at those people who are stuck in school on Saturdays to run around the school because I want to feel the feeling I got last year when I joined the Unity Program.

I met Jeffrey who, to the looks of it, has lost a lot of weight.
He's really thin, and I couldn't recognise him.
He was too small from far away.

I met Kelvin too.
I miss that perky bunch of friendly energy.
He's one heck of a fun person to hang out with!
My protege in KeSetiausahaan.



Aside from Kelvin,
I saw a lot of people around the laptop doing some techie stuffs.
Brandon, MeiYen, Justin and En. Penyibuk, Albert.
(Can't find Katrina though)


Nothing cute to make me stay longer,
So I wanted to leave.
But then, a few things caught my attention,
And I stayed another 20 minutes,
And was late for my meet-up.


Seriously, who could resist this very adorable, innocent-looking guy?
By far, he's the most polite, soft-spoken guy I've ever met.
And to think that he and Donovan are related?
How?

This is what that made me stay too.
My favourite guy apart from Ryan and Brandon and Levin.
Mr. Jordan himself.
His plan was to scam my sister into giving the whole prefectorial board a treat in Fruity and asking me to pay for it.
Yeah, sure. In you dream!
But he's a nice guy too.
Very loud and very fun to hang out with.

But what that truly made me stay was,

Levin in newspaper bikini, WITH frills that moves when the wind blows to exposed his covered tush.
Worth waiting an hour also.
See the fucking horny face?
LOL.


And this one.
Top of the list of why I waited.

I saw someone walking past me while I was talking to Amirul Aizat,
And boom! what came to mind was, "OMG. That's so gay."

Turned out to be,
It was this guy.
Disturbing?
I thought so too.

Check out his hair.
He's wearing PINK head band.
He was the leader of the Pink Team.

I just had to take a picture with him.

He might just be Daryl's inspiration when Daryl comes back from Sabah.




I was 20 minutes delayed from the original plan.
After lots of commotions involving Mom and Dad, (which I'd rather not talk about)
I finally met Farah Norshamella after not meeting with her for nearly 1 and a half year.
And she's like my other best friend.

We went to eat at Dome,
And it was on me,
Since the day before was her birthday.

It was so good to be seeing her again after such a long time,
It was even better when Aisha's manager gave us 10% discount.
Teeeheeheee!!

Still I was not sure if it's because of,
1 - I know Aisha and Aisha's working there
2 - I am related to the sister of the mother of the girlfriend of the manager in Dome, who coincidentally was there with my cousins and everyone else to celebrate the Manager of Dome's girlfriend's mother's birthday. (Yes, I know. It's very confusing).

Mom said,
I should get double the discount because of the two reasons above.
10% for knowing Aisha.
Another 10% for being related to my aunty.

Haha! Saya yang tidak mengenang jasa!

Later in the evening,
I got myself a new spec.
Well, Sarah, Muaz and I got new specs.
This time I was opting for something wild and party-like.
I am growing tired of looking 'matured'.


I still think I look much younger than my sister in this picture.


I look weird is it?
Now that I stare at my pictures for a long time,
I agree with Iona that I looks slightly weird.
So much for opting for something wild.
Hmmphh!!

*23rd of March 2008 - Aisha and Iona visiting Starfly.










We chatted.
We talked.
We bitched.
And We laughed.

Iona said my new specs look weird on me.
Aisha said I look like her in that spec.


*30th of March 2008 - Breakfast at McD next to GiantThis outing is rather tragic.
Haziqah, Iona and I were supposed to go breakfast together two weeks before that date.
But one thing lead to another,
We never went out.
Not until that day.

But things were just about to turn worst.

The promised time to meet up was 8 am.
I was supposed to pick Aisha up *coughs*Igotmylicencealready*coughs*
Go to Iona's house and meet Haziqah and Iona there.

But I woke up at 7.55 am,
To find out Dad hogged the car and went somewhere,
Leaving me to become the havent-take-my-bath-yet-and-has-no-car-to-drive-around girl.

I was pissed.
Very very pissed.

Aisha was pissed too.
Because she's supposed to go to work at 9.30 am and no one is picking her up.

And you thought the bad thing just stopped there?
Wrong!

Haziqah woke up 5 minutes later that I did (which is 8 am)
And Iona woke up 20 minutes later than Haziqah.

Aisha was too pissed to join us by then,
Because we only reached McD at around 8.45 am.
45 minutes delayed from the original plan.

We caught Hong Seng and Marcus red-handed in McD,
Studying and listening to MP3.
Do not ask.

But on the bright side,
Aisha not being able to be there gave us more time and space to discuss her surprise birthday bash and to camwhore.

Iona. Half-asleep.

Iona and Haziqah. Both after memuaskan nafsu makan mereka.
Who the hell eats McD for breakfast anyway?
These two are weird.



Told you they ARE weird.
Weird creepos.
But these two weird creepos are like two of the best people to hang out with.

They went and joined me at work later after our breakfast.
From 10.30 am to 2 pm.
Just chatting, reading magazines and laughing. (A LOT)


*2nd of April 2008 - Aisha's birthday bash

Do not ask me why the party is a week earlier.
You are just going to get me pissed off and agitated.

Anyway, I woke up at 8 am today to help mom with baking.
Supposingly I was to leave the house at 10 am,
But the again, shit happens.

So we were delayed by an hour,
But I don't mind,
Since Iona was awake at 10.30 am.
Unbelievable!

Our first stop was school.
I needed to pick up my sijil berhenti sekolah and Iona wanted to pick up her Sijil PMR (from 2005).

I love this picture.
We looked damn 'gaya' while waiting for the certs.
LOL.
Oh, I was wearing contact lenses.

Then we were off to Andalas to pick up the cake and off to Aeon to book McD's seats and keep the cake there.
It was then 12.20 pm.
I am no longer a parking-ticket-virgin. Iona captured my first ever parking ticket moment.
What?!
I am just being filial to my duty of sitting at the back of the car and waiting for someone to magically transport me to shopping mall.
*trying hard to look innocent*

After Aisha's present-hunting (and a bit of detour),
Aisha called.

From the tone of her voice,
She sounded like she can't make it.
Which was so totally " Oh Shit!" moment,
But she assured me,
'Better Late Than Never'.

It was 1.30 pm and drizzling after we rushed out from Jusco.
I needed to pick up my sister, get back home to change and get to Iona's house before 2 pm.

Mission accomplished?
Nope.
We were 5 mins late.

What?! Trying to pull off a look needs time.

By the time we reached Aeon,
We were 20 minutes late.
And we are the main organizers.

Aisha hasn't arrived,
Which gave us time to settle a bit of stuffs around and get to know each other.
(And to buy movie tickets for 27 Dresses)



Mr. Meow a.k.a YinChye and Mr. Kenneth aka Mrs. Darren.

Albert. Or as he would prefer to be known as Peter Petrelli.

Left to Right : JianQuin, Sarah, Iona and Amanda.

YinXian joined us later.
She came back from NS for Ching Ming / Qing Beng or however you all spell it.
Thank god she's alive and in good shape.
Still as petite as ever.

Aisha came and I met her in front of the cinema.
After a whole load of bullshitting about how she's late,
And we missed the movie and we're watching the movie later in the evening,
And I was starving (this, I am not lying. I was starving!) and we need to grab a lunch at McD because I felt like eating McD.
(Frankly speaking, I wasn't that keen on eating McD because I just had a breakfast meal at McD the previous Friday, lunch on Sunday and 2 ice-creams from McD on Monday).

The happy lass was shocked to see her birthday party,
Eventhough she claimed we're a week early.


A-week-earlier-birthday-girl with her cake.


Iona looks like she's going to gobble the cake anytime now while Aisha happily stares at the camera and Amanda and Arthur enjoying the view.

Birthday Girl with Birthday smile. Only available on birthdays.


Group pictures. Too far?

Birthday girl trying to cut the cake, but failed later on,
And the duty was passed to the girl-who-is-happily-drinking-Coke,
who then broke the knife into half and we had to borrow McD's knife.

Malik came and joined us later on during his break.
So did U-Mae, but only for a moment.
Didn't get to take her picture though.
*frowns*

After cleaning up the table in McD *serious face*,
We headed to the arcade for....
I have no idea for what actually.

But there I was.
Standing in the middle of the arcade,
Looking very Datin-ish.

I swore to myself,
I will never indulge in such childish activities and spent money which I can use for better reasons (e.g : to buy new clothes) into some rip-off machine.

The next thing I knew,

And I was wearing

On a motorbike.
Two guys that were previously checking me out,
Laughed when they saw me on the bike.

But I will never allow myself to look stupid alone.
So, I did this.

I dragged Iona to join me.
And she's wearing this,


Great.
Two girls in heels on motorbikes.
Total turn-on.
Thank God none of our boyfriends were around to witness it.

But, on the bright side,
I won the game.
Teeheehhee!!

I thought that was enough of what I had in the arcade,
But I ended up doing this.

And joined by,


One driver with a certified licence and experience of driving,
Another with no licence and hasn't take her undang yet.

And who else won?
I got 5th place.
Aisha got 7th place.

She wasn't satisfied,
And she requested for a rematch.

We were joined by 2 more people.


2 people or 4 people,
Victory was again mine.
Being at 4th placing,
I felt victorious enough.
So much for not wanting to spend money on aimless things.

Iona claimed that I looked high from the driving.
LOL.

This is Joyce playing some confusing game with Albert,
While Aisha and I were trying to collect our femininity and composure.

Joyce is Bawanie's very perky little sister.
If you think that Iona's perky,
Joyce is 5 times perkier than Iona.
Yes! That perky.
But she's one heck of a fun bundle of energy to hang out with.

Kancil came later to join us to watch 27 Dresses.
Actually Iona and I bought 2 couple's seats for the movie.

One couple's seat for Iona and Kancil.
Another for Aisha and I.

Why?
Simple.
1 - I wanted to watch 27 Dresses with The Boyfriend last February but the friggin' movie got delayed.
2 - I wanted to sit in a couple's seat with The Boyfriend to watch the movie.

But since I can't do so,
Because he's all the way in Sabah right now,
And he would totally murder me this time if I go out and watch movie with another guy (again),
I had to settle with Aisha.

To make things worse,
We were surrounded by couples sitting on each other's laps and holding hands and cuddling,
Aisha and I got pissed. (sort of)

I wanted to do that too!!
*breath, Khadi, breath. You are a perfectly sensible woman*

The story was good.
Really funny.

At the end of the day,
Despite being envious with the couples along the row of our seats,
And wanting The Boyfriend to be there next to me when I was freeing in the cinema with Aisha,
I have to say,
I wouldn't trade the time I spent with the girls for anything.

Now I sound emo.

Back to the story.

Since Kancil was dropping Iona home,
He doesn't have much choices but to drop Aisha and I home too.
As he was away with Iona having a small make-out session doing something,
Aisha and I decided we wanted to camwhore.
The weather was fine.
It was windy.

Perfect for total camwhoring session.
Which you totally missed it Iona!!
*evil laughs*

We may not have boyfriends,
But we have camwhore session!!




But of course no outing is official without a camwhore photo of Iona and I.
So we took one.

If picture could record sound,
This will have this sound.

"Oi! Oi! I'm driving la!"

The End.

Wait, a bit more.

This is my demoralized cat.
Tak senonoh punya kucing.

But then again,
People said that pets tend to take after their owner.
*looks around trying to avoid stares*


Farah has also been a frequent visitor at my shop.
She's one of the member of Starfly.
And soon, she'll be wearing braces.
Farah bergigi besi.
Haha!

And I found my very own eye-candy.

Ignore how fat and ugly I look.
That's Brandon Lee.
He's from Sean Hair Gallery.
AND he's very cute.

What?! I am not cheating.
I am just merely admiring God's beautiful creation.


Sometimes,
It feels awkward to have things back as it used to be,
(Or trying to have things back as it used to be)
After the other one changed it.


Signing Out,

He's hot and we're so watching his movie.

No comments: