Thursday, March 27, 2008

Love Like This - Natasha Beddingfield

I love that song in the title of this post.
And yes, I know it's Natasha Beddingfield feat. Sean Kingston.
But I don't like that guy.
He's very very annoying.
So I am scratching him out.

Honestly, the song would sound so so much better if we don't put him in.
Honestly!

And you should check out
"I Will Never Love You More" by Soko.

A very annoying but addictive song.
No joke. Youtube it.

I just found a very funny youtube clip.
From this blog.

http://naeboo.liquidblade.com

The lady was a Bulgarian taking part in Music Idol.

She auditioned by singing 'Without You' by Mariah Carey.

But the funny part is,
Instead of singing "can't live, if living is without you, can't live anymore",
She sang,
"Ken Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…. Tulibu dibu douchooooooooooo.. … ken lee meju more….."

Definitely worth checking out.

End of the month coming.
I need my paycheck asap. I am broke.

Next next week is Aisha's birthday.
And I have not bought her anything yet.
Oppps!

And I miss Cher and YinXian.
And was very very close to being depressed because I miss The Boyfriend.

Gosh. I am emo.

Signing Out,
Till Proper Update Comes.

P.S : Eh! No one interested in buying those pumps ke?

No comments: