Sunday, March 23, 2008

Addicted To High Heels

I know I am practically obsessing about shoes.
High heels.
Lots and lots of high heels.
*dreams and drools*
Sorry, I digress.

And this is going to be a very brief post.
Or ad.
Or whatever you want to call it.

I am going to sell off my white pumps.


Yes. That one.
I found another one I like better.
And it's already the end of the month,
So salary is coming in.
But I digress again.

My point is,
I am selling the pumps off.

It's not some branded shoes.
But I only wore it once.
So it's still in a really good condition.

I even keep the receipt with me till today.
So if you want proof of how much the pumps actually costs,
I don't mind showing it to you.

Anyway,
I'm selling it at RM 35.
A size-7 pumps.

That's a real bargain.

*Of course the price is negotiable

So to anyone, and I seriously mean ANYONE,
If you're interested in that particular pumps,
Do email me at :
khadijah_kathycute@yahoo.co.uk

First come, first serve.

Offer lasts till end of April.

So be quick!

Signing Out,
Khadi.

PS: If anyone needs to inquire anything regarding the pumps or maybe wants to see more pictures of the pumps before buying it, kindly email me too.

*****

:- I just called Daryl just now. That was the most decent and brief phone call I've ever had with him. We talked for less than half an hour and he was whispering the whole time.
NS has transformed my boyfriend into a very decent and polite guy. LOL!
No lah. He had to whisper because everyone was asleep but him, and the phone call was a brief one because the camp commander walked into his dorm.
And I don't have to worry because people there discriminate gays and he said the girls over there are total stuck up bitches!(ok, fine. I added the 'bitches' in) he's alive and well there.

:- I went to cyber cafe in the morning with Albert, brunch at Swasam with Iona, school to see the prefects, to Aeon to see Farah Norshamella, to Dome to see Aisha and my aunt, and went dinner with my family. Today WAS a very TIRING day.

BUT I LOVE IT!
HAHA!!!

No comments: