Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Nora Saje Nak Test.

Got tagged by Nora.
I think in a way it is like a test for me to test myself kan?
Yelah, after I went 'amuk' about The Boyfriend just the other day.

But I am a whole lot better,
And much more sensible.
Throw in mellow too.
So I am no longer angry or pissed with The Boyfriend.
So I am going to do this tag.
Yes, aza aza fighting! (result of too much Full House)

Tag :

1.How well do u know your man?
Not that much. He's still a mystery to me. That's why I date him in the first place. So still trying to figure him out.

2. His age:
Just turned 18 on 21th of April this year.

3. His Middle Name:
Rui? I don't know which is the middle name. But his full name is Daryl Quay Rui Jin. Don't you think I don't care.

4.How long have you been together?
Been together for 6 months.

5.How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Knew him in Standard 5. Was in the same class. Tapi he's not that interesting back then. So not interested to hang out with him. Coincidentally we hang out with the same friend la, if not wouldn't even notice his existance. Barely even noticed his existance up till Form 3. Then Form 4 we were in the same debate team. So thought he's a boleh-boleh la. Up till Form 5, I dragged him to sit next to me because my class partner moved to Muar. And we hitted off from there.
So that would be around 6 years?

6.What physical feature attracted you to him first?
Hot body. And I like how he wears his pendant. Sangat sexy. *blushes*

7.Hair color:
Black.

8.Eyes:
Sepet. Haha! Entah la. Black kot?

RELATIONSHIP STUFF:

9.Are you “in love”:
Been in and out of love. Currently, I still am in love. After being out of love the past 3 days. Girlfriend bitch-fit.

10.Do your parents like him:
No idea. They don't know we hooked up. But they sorta like having him around, sebab dia sangat baik. Haha!

11.Does it matter?
In a way, yes. Because I will somehow feel bad if my family didn't like him.

12.Do you trust him?
It's not like I have a choice or anything right? Tak nak percaya pun kena percaya kan? But I always have his best friend to constantly remind me about what a great guy The Boyfriend is.
And I know I can trust him. It's just that knowing and executing is two totally different thing.

13.Does he let you wear his shoes?
Entah. Never tried them on. Sebab sangat besar. Macam sandal raksasa.

14.Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep with?
Nope. But I do have his Add Math's file. Nanti la, when he comes back from NS, I'll ask him for his shirt and his shoes, ok?

15.Can you picture having kids with him?
I never really picture us having kids, because I am terrified with the idea of getting pregnant. But I could live up to the idea of having our very own juniors.

16.Are you happy to be with him?
I'd say it's a lie if I'm always happy. But no matter how upset or angry I am with him, I could never convince myself to get angry with him long enough. The love just sort of come back. Like today. Yeap, call me crazy.


SOME OTHER STUFF:

17.Does he have any tattoos?
Haha! Yeah right. As if!

18.Does he have any scars that you know of?
Surely got one. Not sure where though. I know he's a naughty boy back then in his childhood times.

19.Is he a party dude or stay at home kind of guy?
A mixture of both. A party dude if he has the right clique, but he loves to be around his family and in the comfort of his home.

20.Is he Outgoing or Shy?:
Very very outgoing. No doubt.

21.Would he hang out with YOUR friends?
Durh! We have pretty much the same friends. Like 80% of our friends are the same people. So whether we're together or not, he's still going to hang out with my friends.

22.Does he sing?
Yeap. But mostly to Lite&Easy songs. Lagu-lagu lama that I can't sing along to lah.

23.Do you know how to turn him on?
I think so. Tested a few times, and it did work. So kira macam tau la kot?

24.How many times a day do you tell him you love him?
Not often enough, and I know I should tell him more often.


25.Picture of him:

Sorry lah. I don't have any picture of just him alone lah.
When he returns, I'll ask him for his shirt, shoes and picture ok?

I realised today, I am not strong enough to continue getting angry at him till he returns.
I realised today, I didn't have the heart to burn down both airports even though that's what I planned to do the past few days.
I realised today, I don't mind what he did to me,
Because I realised today, he's still worthy for me to cry, to put my anger aside and to anticipates his return.

And I have to admit this, I am a sucker for love.

I'd prolly look like the worst idiot alive, if he ever dumps me after this post is up.

Signing Out,
Not great enough to be his dream girl.

No comments: