Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saya Ter'tagged' oleh Aisha

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.



How are you feeling today?
Ruang Rindu - Letto
Yes. I do miss someone. And feeling emo. Period.

Will you get far in life?
When You're Smiling - Michael Buble
It does relate in a way. It says to keep on smiling and the whole world smiles with you. So I guess if I think I will get far in life, then I will (I think)

How do your friends see you?
Sampai Menutup Mata - Acha Septriasa
We both can't live without each other. I can't live without my friends, vice versa. So kita kawan sampai menutup mata la kan?

Will you get married?
Hold Me - Savage Garden

Based on the lyrics, If The Future Husband/fiancee hold me, then we get married la. If not, I don't think the married future looks that bright at the moment.

What is your best friend's theme song?
Call Me Irresponsible - Michael Buble.
Lol. Iona, it screams you right? Haha!

What is the story of your life?
Josh Groban - To Where You Are
Flyy...Me Up to Where you are...
Yeap. I guess it speaks about unattainable hopes of my life.

What was high school like?
Bila Aku Jatuh Cinta - Nidji
One word : Addictive. I was high with school life. Up till today. Because saya jatuh cinta dengan high school dan orang-orangnya.

How can you get ahead in life?
Finally - Fergie
Opps! This should be Aisha's wedding song. But the song would relate to the question in the sense that God has FINALLY lied down the path for me. Even though it's not what I originally wanted.

What's the best thing about your friends?
How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton
We live our lives together. Share everything together. No matter where and when.

What's in store for this weekend?
You Raise Me Up - Westlife
The need for tonnes and tonnes of love and encouragement.

Describe your grandparents.
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna feat. Chris Brown
That song is a lie. I never hate my grandparents. In fact, my grandparents are the most favourite-est persons of my life. They're fun!! And Nice.

How's your life going?
Everytime - Simple Plan
Depressing. Macam lagu itu.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Smile - Lily Allen
Ohkkayy...this song is so inappropriate. Like someone murdered me and then that person smile. *freaks out*

How does the world see you?
If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
The world doesn't tell me that they love me enough, so they'll regret it if one day, Khadi went missing. Seriously! *serious face*

What does your mum think of you?
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
Mom got tired on changing me because it never works. So for now she sorted to accept me for who I am,

Will you have a happy life?
Lovefool - The Cardigans
If I found a great guy who loves me as much (or even more) than I love him, I bet you my life is a happy life.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Perfect - Simple Plan
I'm not the kind that people lust after. But if it's based on my opinion, I'm not perfect. Therefore, might be lusted by others and not by the others.

How can you make yourself happy?
Kekasih Gelapku - Ungu
Eat a lot of ice cream. But if based on the song, if I can make that special one love me as much as I love that person

What should you do with your life?
When I Fall In Love - Josh Groban & Celine Dion
Fall in love with my life all over again.

Will you ever have children?
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Amy Winehouse
For now, I don't think so. I'm prone to paranoid-ism. Later I'll sing that song to my kids when they're 8 and have crushes.

What song would you strip to?
Cinta - Melly Goeslow feat Kris Dayanti
Rigghht.....

What is your deep, dark secret?
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
Hidden love?

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Beach Boys
*laughs till I fall off the chair*

What's your personality like?
Only You - Chipmunk
I am unique. And genuine. With a dash of cuteness.

What song will be played at your wedding?
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Macam kena paksa kahwin je?

I tag:
*Nora
*Leny
*Sarah
*Iona
*Wei Guan

No comments: