Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Daryl!




Hey you the one staying in Sabah now.
I know this is a late, and obviously the post that you will never get the chance to read.
But I thought it wouldn't be fair not to post something up on your birthday.

Ok so I was a LITTLE later than the real date.
But hey, like what I said to Sha,
Better late than never eh?

Anyway, Happy 18th Birthday on the 21nd of April.
Eventhough you're away from your loved ones,
I still know you'll find a way to have a blast on your birthday,
On way or the other.

If you don't know this yet,
We all miss you deeply here.
Including Kak Diyana.
And to think of it, she's not even close with you.
Yeap, but she misses you too.
Imagine people who are close to you?


I would also like to take this chance to thank you for all the great times together with our friends.
Not having you around, outings aren't as fun as they used to be.
If no one else notices, I do.
And we don't have a driver to drive us around.


I would also like to thank you for your efforts in making it possible for me not only to pass my Add Math, but for me to score A2 in it during SPM.
And I bet Aisha felt the same way too.

Thanks for everything.
The notes, The tricks, the after-study-group mamak session and the waking up early on Aisha and my behalf because we both know how you and I are impossible when it comes to waking up early in the morning.

You are the miracle worker!

Thanks for giving me the chance to know you and your other parts of life.
It would never cross my mind that I'll be keeping in touch with Weiguan as frequent as we are currently, if it's not of you.
And I know he's a great guy to know.
Thus, making you a great guy too.

Also many thanks for your moral support during the early part of our relationship.
Giving me full support when I was struggling to break the news to everyone.
You were there, trying to understand me,
And was there even though I know you were busy,
So that I could introduce my boyfriend to my friends.
I really appreciate that a lot.

Thanks for sitting with me the whole of Form 5 last year,
Even though I sort of forced you to sit with me due to some hidden agenda which I do not want to talk about.
And thanks for bearing with me the whole of Form 5.
The whining, the forcing you to go to school because I don't want to sit alone, the mood swings, the evil treatments I gave you, the waiting and dumping I caused you because I was too busy running around school and mostly just a lot of forcing.
Oh oh! And throw in the 'murals' I did on your hands on occasions.
You're one of the best partner in class I've ever had in my whole life.

And thanks for ending my high school life with a blast.
I remembered how I begged and pestered you the whole day to join me in choir when you said you wouldn't,
Begged and begged for you to take part till you finally did.
And I know the begging is of no waste because as much as I had fun in choir, you did too.

Thanks for teaching me how to ponteng glamorously,
Almost get caught by a police and how to remain selamba face after that happened.
Even though most things you teach me are not that healthy to be practiced,
It is just what I need to make my school life a much memorable one.









And lastly I would say thank you very much for always being there for me.
I know you are there whenever I need you.
Always being by my side,
Even though it is ever so often I forgot about your existance.

Thanks for being there when Iona was not around,
And all I needed was someone to talk to.

Thanks for not failing to be by my side,
No matter how busy or how annoying I might be at times.

Thanks for keeping up with me and my attitudes,
When I, myself know that I am impossible to keep up with.

Thanks for your small gestures.
The rose, the visits to work, the calls, the sms-es.
Every single thing.
I appreciate them a lot.

Wanna know something?
Even if we are not going to last together forever,
I am glad I had you as one of the episodes of my life.

Come back soon.
I miss you so much.


"To Love is to be prepared to be hurt"
"To love is to be willing to cry"
"To love is to force oneself to believe even when it's hard to do so"
"To love is to always be strong, if not for oneself, but for the significant other."


Happy Belated 18th Birthday, Daryl!

Signing Out,
Khady

No comments: