Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Day Is Here

Yeap.
I am typing this away at 7.35 am.
I'll be leaving in exactly half an hour.
Plus minus that is.

I still have 4 outings to blog about,
But I don't have the time to do so.
So I am going to do so the next time I return.

I feel the crazy urge of updating as much as I can last week,
But time does not permits me to do so.
And God knows when I'll be back again.

Trust me on one thing,
I'll update the blog as soon as I get my hands on any internet connection.

Wish me well and wish me luck,
And you too fellow blog-ders,
Take really good care of yourselves.

And dear friends,
Thanks again for the awesome outings we've had.
You know who you are.

To those who I did not meet last week,
Trust me,
If I had the time,
I will meet you.
It's just that 24 hours is not enough.

Gosh! I'll miss Klang a lot!

Signing Out,
Khadi. All For Nilai?

No comments: