Sunday, July 06, 2008

Word of the Day : Interconnected

Aisha has been telling me to update my blog.
And I think no one ever visits my blog anymore these days.
But then again, who would visit an un-updated blog?

Life has been treating me fairly good.
Not too bad, not too good either.

I was back on weekly basis the past few weeks.
But I am not sure if I will be coming back home next week.

I don't miss home as much as I used to when I'm away.
I wake up at 7.30 am almost every morning.
I miss sleeping in a lot.
And I don't like Arabic classes, they're in the morning and they're very boring.
Arabic is like the Add Math class of Language.
Yes, that bad.

Entah apa benda la yang cikgu cakap.
Otak saya tak dapat translate data.
Otak saya merupakan 'dumb terminal' untuk Bahasa Arab.

Tafaddal Mashkurah! - Boleh blah!

Ohyeah....

I love, love, love my writing teacher.
He's so bloody funny it hurts because I laugh so much in his class.

I like my Reading teacher too.
She's sarcastic and dark.
In a funny way.
Brendan, I think she practices dark humour too.

I also found out that 3 of my classmates are from the place where I used to live in before I moved to Klang.
Small world don't you think so?
And 2 out of 3 knew my best friend from that place.
How cool is that man??!

I have also been up, and down and left and right this whole week.

See? I ran out of things to talk about.

Oh, did anyone read the newspaper recently?

Somewhere in London, someone got marks for writing profanities on his essay.
The question to the essay was, "What do you think of the room?"
And he wrote, "Fuck off"

That guy got 2 out of 100 for correct spelling and following the instruction of the question.
He would get another mark if he puts a dot after 'off'.

And I personally think it's hilarious.

Have anyone notices that this is the breakup season?
I've got 3 people in my dorm (ALONE) that just broke up with their boyfriends 2 weeks ago.

This kind of things make you re-evaluate your relationship status doesn't it?
And you can't help but to be paranoid about it, somehow right?

All I'm saying that it is ever so often we need convincing and assurance to lose the doubt.
Do not fret, I am just like you.

I forgot the reason behind it.
I couldn't convince myself about it.
And then, it was in front of my eyes,
And all that negativity disappears.

Crazy woman talking at 2 am in the morning, ignore.

Songs which I highly encourage you people to check out :-
1 - I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
2 - The Trouble With Love by Kelly Clarkson
3 - The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore by James Morrison

I went to the doc today, and she told me I have gastric.
Nothing serious, so no worries.
But I think the reason behind it is either : -

1 - Refusal to take dinner (I gained weight ok?)
2 - Rush to eat my lunch (One bloody hour to buy food, eat food, pray and get to class before lecturer. What do you think we are? Superhumans?)
3 - The constant intake of lemony drinks. Iced lemon juice, iced lemon tea. Acidic drinks.
4 - Skipping breakfast occasionally. Woke up late.

I met up with Brem, Justin, Katrina, Kelvin, Weiguan, Aisha, Darren, Daryl, ChuanYing and Annabel today.
Pretty cool huh?

My phone is scratched pretty badly and the Wi-Fi in my dorm sucks!

I want to eat McDonalds!!

These are the random things I want to tell you people,
Before I find some really good topic to blog about.
Do message me if you miss me.
I will reply you.
I am pretty bored there la.

Signing Out,
Tomorrow is tomorrow, today is today and yesterday is yesterday.

No comments: