Friday, September 19, 2008

Off I Go

In a few minutes I'll be heading to Fraser Hill for some induction course thingy.
I just got a really bad stomach ache all the way to Petaling Jaya campus.
I ate ice-cream at 11pm last night.
I did 2 presentations yesterday, had an account tutorial with my classmates later last night.
Yes, the lecturer trust me that much to allow me to tutor my classmates.

I didnt eat rice for 2 days already. Cause : Diet.
Next week : Raya, and I cannot wait to go balik kampung.

4 Dorm mates fell sick this week and I tended to them.
I slept at 4 am last night because I was doing my LAUNDRY.
Yeap, laundry. The washing, drying, and FOLDING. *giggles*
I miss Home.

I lack love and lack food.
Haziqah came over to visit me yesterday.
I found out someone is flirting with someone and I feel like killing that person.

Amount of assignment is KILLING me.

I met a friend from Telekom scholarship camp and she's here in PJ.

Have I updated you enough?
Friends in Klang, I MISS YOU.

P.S : I went for a radio recording session just now to send my ucapan hari raya.

Signing Out,
Arina's alone in Nilai now and I am declaring the Saving the World Week has ended.

No comments: