Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If Only.

If only you would have told me the truth,
Then I believe life would be so MUCH easier.

In general, if everyone tells the truth,
HECK! Life would be so much easier.

Then I don't have to wonder who still loves who,
Whether I should still miss you or not,
Or who's still into the whole thing and who's not,
Who's angry with who and why,
Who's pissed with who and why,
Who hates who and so and so,
Who's pretending and who's not.

And I would then know what to do next.
Stay. Take a left turn. A right maybe?
Move on.
That sort of things.

Thanks to you,
I am pretty much messed up.

No. I am not going to tell who.
And dont even bother figuring out.
Simply because, its a passing thought.

What can I say? I LOVE exaggerating.


Signing Out,
I want to be like the girl in "She's More - Keith Urban"

No comments: