Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HEYYA PEOPLE. I'M BACK

Heyyyy!!!
Yes yes. I know I sorta ignored the blog.
I bet no one comes here anymore.

I am terribly sorry peeps.
I've got NOTHING to blog about.

Well, I've been up with things here like *coughs*shopping,KLIA,chocolates*coughs* but fat chance ANY OF YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT.
Bwahahahahahahahahhaha!

Life's been good in Nilai.
Not excellent, not fabulous.
Just plain good.

I mean I am not dying yet, kan?
So ok lah.

Statistics is absolute boring. Playing with graphs and histograms and all.
And the class is like HUGE. So I tend to doze off a bit here and there.

Economics? Very mind-challenging. The way the lecturer thinks really challenges you.
So I thought it's a not-bad subject to learn.

And then there's Arabic. Which is fun. To a point. haha! inside joke.
I like the lecturer and furthermore, I know a dude named Jenny.
Yeah2. A DUDE named Jenny. Agak funny lah.

And then there's Accounting 2. Where we learn about partnership and company and all.
I FINALLY get the topics I didnt get when I was in Form 5.
So I can pretend I am smart now.
Bwaahahhahaahha!

And lastly there's Computer 2. Which is like BOOOORRRIIINNGGG!!
Arina was poking me the whole two hours of lectures last Monday.
I was sleeping. or going to sleep.
But then again, I was that the whole lecture hours this week.
Which is bad.

I think I sleep too much.
I need to hype myself up lah.

It's been raining in Nilai and I've been slow here.
Or down.
Or less hyped-down.
Whichever floats your boat.

And there's this upcoming debate league at MMU this weekend.
I miss debating.
But I am not sure if I am going for that one or not.
We have to see if the partner wants to go.

Sarah, tukar blog link tarak bagitau pung eh?
Ape2 lah. klu tak smpai mati pun tak tau.

Oh well.
Lots and lots and lots of crazy stuffs from Nilai.
-Khadi- *with huge grin*
P.S : A new baju kurung + jubah would be a good cheer-me-up. *hint hint*

No comments: