Monday, December 01, 2008

Being away







































Im running short on time.
It's gonna be curfew in a few minutes time.
I miss home real badly.
Being there and being surrounded by people I actually care.
Not being stuck here in, ugh, Nilai.
Shitty feeling.
Tell me about it.
Just done with the Uni Festival.
Which can be describes in one word, SUCKY.
and I shall not further elaborate anymore.
I hope pictures do carry thousands of words,
Because I dont have the time to crazily ramble here eventhough that's what I REALLY love to do.
BUT fear not, I shall blog properly,
When the mood strikes,
and when I have the time.
OH WELL!
Cant wait to be home for Raya Haji.
Screw Uncle Peter becos he has to come the night I want my family in Nilai.
Nasib baik he buat rumah.
Kalau tak, dah lama kena bakar je dia dan lorinya itu.
And Iona,
I'm sorry for not wishing you in my blog on your birthday.
Have I told you how much I miss you and Happy 18th birthday babe!
And to the others,
I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS YOU.
Arina knows best, since I whine to her ever so often.
(Ok, so I do whine a lot. But THIS IS DIFFERENT *whiney tone*)
Oh well! Cant wait to get HOOOOMMMEEEEE!!!
p.s : pillow-talkers,be patient. i'll be back. to reign back my supremity over klang.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Signing Out,
Im not crazy. Just a lil bit unwell.




No comments: