Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Inora Tagged ME

Sorry I just found your tag, Nora.
Been busy with Uni,
and finally getting to catching up with the past.

Tagged by Nora.

Seven Things That You Dislike the Most:
1. Waiting.
2. Nilai
3. Emo, dramatic boys. Yes, the EVEN MORE dramatic than me kind of boys.
4. Failure to impress
5. People looking down on me.
6. Fake people
7. Catching up with bad past.

Seven Things You Like the Most:
1. Love
2. Ice Cream + Chocolates
3. My Family
4. My Bestfriends + My Klang friends
5. Shopping
6. Wondermilk Cupcakes
7. The Curve Flea Market :)

Seven Important Things In Your Room:
1. My old diaries
2. My collection of shoes
3. My collection of bags.
4. My wardrobe
5. My AWESOME BED.
6. My book rack
7. My BED. (yes I love it that much to mention it TWICE)

Seven Random Facts About You:
1. I never listen.
2. Half of the time, I do the opposite of what I'm asked to, just for the sake of non-conforming
3. I have poor self-control. Especially when it comes to shopping.
4. I curse a lot nowadays.
5. People dont know half of the shits I've done
6. Yes, I even go against what I say, because i'm systemised to do so.
7. I am THAT lazy to text people.

Seven Things You Plan to Do Before You Die:
1. Learn How To be an Exorcist. (something new I thought recently)
2. Bungee-jumping!
3. Yoga!
4. Dance classes!
5. Fall in love(again) and getting it right this time.
6. Be a clean,corporate wonder woman with pretty house and awesome car
7. Bukit Antarabangsa! (again)

Seven Things You Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex:
1. Charm.
2. The way he treats me.
3. His way of moving around me. ah, you'll get it once you started dating.
4. I always thought guys who wear pendant are sexy. Just saying.
5. The way he dresses.
6. Got to say long hair does add to it.
7. VERY IMPORTANT : Just as passionate of things I'm passionate about.

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Anuar Zain
2. That dude who acts in Las Vegas and dating (or dated) Fergie
3. Adam Brody. Hawt!
4. Shahrukh Khan
5. Aaron Kwok
6. Rain
7. Wang Lee Hom

Tagging :
1. Iona
2. Cherylyn
3. Sarah
4. Henri
5. YinXian
6. Arina
7. Ryan


Signing OUT,
: University is not for the faint-hearted :

No comments: