Monday, January 26, 2009

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Home has never felt so good.
Literally, and figuratively speaking.
Today's the second day at home.
And I am enjoying every minute of it.

Its been a draggy 3 full weeks since I last came back home.
I've never miss my home, my family (and Bubu) so badly.
I miss Klang people badly too.

Sometimes it dawned on us, that its not about what we have here,
But what we grew to be a part of.

These people are not the most awesome around,
the smartest, most intellectual, most better off,
But these are the people that I grew to love.
The people that I could go to and say, "This is how home feels like."

T0day's the Chinese New Year.
I just found out that this year is the Year of Bull.

I used to keep up with the whole horoscope,
Chinese horoscope too, But being there,
I've been missing a lot on life, and world in general.

I'll be sleeping with Anas, my brother again tonight.
It's really sweet to see so much love a blood relative has for you.
It's overwhelming.

I walked into the house yesterday,
With the sight of Anas extending his arms,
In gesture of hugging me, saying "Kakak dah balik."

Yes. I miss home just as much.

Its been a long, tiring 3 weeks.
With every weekends filled with activities,
That at the end of last week, I died of exhaustion.

Thankgod to a friend who sent me home yesterday,
Because I was too tired to find my way home.
That's how exhausted I was.

But right now, I'm just enjoying home and what it offers,
Surrounded by loved ones,
Until it lasts.

It's true what they say,
We need this place which can be ur sanctuary,
A place to let lose and just have fun,
Be ourselves,
And not be afraid of being hurt.

It feels so good to just let lose of myself,
And not having to be on the guard,
Because I know for a fact,
That this is the place that could assure me protection.

I've always been on guard the past 3 weeks,
Having so much to worry and think about,
Having to think and plan and decide,
And having to be on the lookout just in case,
It feels so good to do the other way around for a change.

I believe the only reason for not falling sick in Nilai,
Is because I cannot afford to fall sick.
So much to do, so many things and people to take care of,
I just cannot afford to pause and be sick.

But here, at home,
I could pause, and be sick,
And still know that I'd be well because I'd be taken care of.

I was having a massive stomach ache today,
And it killed me (figuratively) by 8 pm.
But I had a good rest, Because Mom made it so comfortable for me to just rest and get well.

I had a good kitchen chat with Dad, sometime after midnight.
It's good to just have a talk with Dad,
about random nothings and how-are-you.

I had ice cream, and really good fried chicken + sambal and white rice for lunch,
Cookies, and Slurpee. All in the same day.
Good food. I miss that.

And it was so fun to just lie down in bed with Iona,
Cuddling with her soft toys while catching up for the times we've been away from each other,
Which feels like ever,
And just talk about things we love best.

I do have reasons to stay in Nilai,
A few good reasons,
But Nilai is nothing like Klang.
I love Nilai for the people I grew to love there,
But Klang still stays for a good long time in my heart.

I'm happy now.
I dont think so I'm heart-broken anymore.
I think i'm fulfilled.

Signing Out,
Happy Chinese New Year, my darlings!

No comments: