Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Depressing Bunch?

Its been a REALLY LONG WHILE since I actually took the effort to write something meaningful in here.
Nor put fancy pictures in it.
Or anything funny or related to ME for that matter.

I'm really sorry.

Its ALWAYS one thing or another.
No wi-fi.
Wi-fi bangang.
Broadband sucky.
Friendster-ing and then when i FINALLY come to blogging, I'd forgot what I wanted to blog.
Went out with friends bla bla bla.
Handling life drama.
But mostly just, PLAIN LAZY.
yes yes. thats why Im sorry.

This is the second week since I last came back home.
I had an event going on last weekend.

Some sport fiesta thingy involving all colleges around Nilai.
Which is not that much to start with, mind you.
Yes, shocker to think that Khadi here actually took the effort to come down to the field and so-called 'participate'.

EEEKK!! wrong.
I came to the field at 12 pm.
Then made my exit by 12.30 pm to go for lunch because I thought the sun was burning my skin,
And I just plain hate the Sun. Especially at noon.
Merewang here and there, till around 5.30 pm before I came back to the field.
So much for wanting to attend the closing ceremony,
But whoops! When I came. Everything was done.
Sorry lah. Didnt mean to run away, but i'm just a secretary kot?

The weather has been absolutely windy.
Trust me, windy is an understatement.
Try to imagine yourself being LITERALLY blown away by the wind.
Thankgod I am heavy enough (maybe slightly more than enough) to withstand the wind.
Uh-uh. Scary kot.
Tapi best untuk tidur malam-malam.

I miss my family a whole bunch by today.
Just spending time around them.
Called home twice. Once last weekend, when I was having lunch.
Another, last night before the debate recruitment session.
I got to speak to only 3 people. Sarah, Anas and Atiqah.
I miss my mom and my dad. :(

This weekend seems so unsure.
Should I return to where my heart is or should I stay?
I've got computer practical test (Database stuffs. GEEK. ugh!) and also Arabic test.
I've got to praise the Lord for how well I cope with my study.
I've got close to no problem at all when it comes to Arabic.
Very very good with it, reflecting on the fact that I have no basic in that language except for when I was in Primary school.
And that is as far as it goes.

Sometimes, I get so tired with life over here.
So much emotions involved.
Too much to a point, you go one day,
you want to slay everyone. Yes, I mean EVERYONE.
With no exclusion whatsoever.
That includes you.

So many things happened nowadays,
Its so scary to think what the future holds for me.
For us.
For our loved ones.

How promising can the future be?
Just looking at the front cover of News Straits Times,
I dont like what I see.
Heartless war, killing thousands of innocent children and women.

I wont lie in saying that I still continue to use Johnson&Johnson,
But I am also proud to say that I have not been eating McDonalds in 3 weeks.
That includes the ice-cream.
Eventhough sometimes when I pass McD, I cant help but to feel like screwing the whole boycott against companies contributing to Gaza attack and just eat that RM 1.20 vanila ice cream.

Probably it's just me being emotional.
I'm not in a good mood anyway today.
I felt like dumping two people I love best, and look forward to seeing everyday in Nilai today.
Oh, and shooting them to death.
But, I love them far too much to do so, that's why I'm here to distract myself.
Know this, I love you too much to do so ok?

"I hope the love i have for you could be like the wind,
So that when the wind blows strong,
You would know that's how strong my love is for you.
Or when the wind blows so gently and calmly,
You would know that I sent the love and care for you,
In the most gentle, peaceful and calm manner,
To accompany you at any time of the day,
Most of all, I want the love I have for you to be like the wind,
Because I know then,
That my love would be everywhere,
Would surround you,
So that you'll never forget that my love will always be there,
For you.
That's why."
Signing Out,
I've been striked?

No comments: