Friday, June 26, 2009

Taggie

Iona was right. im definitely bored. and too broke to go out anywhere. seriously.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player must answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 4.23pm

Name: Khadijah
Sisters: too annoying, but i love them
Brothers: cute and adorable, but cannot spend too much time around them
Shoe Size: 7 or 8
Height: 170cm. i like to believe im that tall.
Where do you live: Klang
Favorite drinks: ICE CREAM!
Favorite breakfast: ice cream. altho i constantly remind myself not to start EVERYDAY with ice cream

Have you ever been on a plane? : yep yep.
Fallen asleep in school? : one of those times when i say "SCREW YOU REPUTATION! IM SLEEPY!"
Broken someone's heart : did, but not proud of it
Fell of your chair: i shall not disclose such information.
Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call: yeah. definitely. although i usually choose tom lie in bed waiting for the phone call
What is your room like: dark, comfortable, very condusive for sleeping at any point of the day.
What's right beside you? : another desktop computer
What is the last thing you ate: fried CHICCCKKEEENNNN!!!!

Ever had
Chicken Pox: yes. altho mine was a mild one. hehehehe~
Sore throat: when i stop talking a lot.
Stitches: none so far.
Broken nose: you touch my nose, i'll break yours. *evil grin*

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: never witness it, but i believe it
Like picnics: yes. when its not too hot.
Who was, were the last person; you danced with : NO ONE WANTS TO DANCE WITH ME!
Last made you smile : myself. *grins*
You last yelled at : The car in front that drove like a bloody moron

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : yesyes. i talk to alot of people i like, EVERYDAY.
Kissed anyone : no. no one to kiss *goes on a kissing rampage*
Get sick : nope
Talk to an ex : not today.
Miss someone : miss alot of people actually.
Eat : who doesnt?
Best feeling in the world : nope
Do you sleep with stuffed animal: nope. my mind got too influenced by Chucky, i stopped sleeping with any doll by 6 yrs old.
What's under your bed: enough space in case if you want to hide under my bed
Who do you really hate: a few people. particularly that bastard ex of arina. top of my hate list.

What time is it now: 4.32PM
5 things i were doing 10 years ago
1. got into a new school
2. thought that my family friend is a very odd person
3. became teacher's pet
4. hated math (oh wait. i still do)
5. never bothered fitting in.

5 things on my to-do list today.
1. sleep
2. read (or at least try) The Economist
3. read my book
4. decide what to wear tomorrow.
5. bath

5 snacks I enjoy
1. ice cream
2. ice cream
3. ice cream
4. chocolate
5. toffee + cookies

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. create an emergency fund. i always overspend.
2. SHOPPING!
3. buy presents for people.
4. make up for the outings i bailed out on because im broke
5. makes myself PRETTY! *drools*

5 of my bad habits
1. i annoy people
2. cannot shut up
3. cannot stop scratching my head and my nose
4. very expressive hand gestures
5. sleeping. A LOT.

5 places I have lived in
1. home in ulu klang
2.home in cheras
3.home in taman palm grove
4. home in taman alam shah
5. nilai. UGH.

5 people I'm tagging are
1) Sarah
2) Suzanne
3) Zaty
4)Aisha
5) B'nie

No comments: