Monday, July 06, 2009

This is it

This is it. My last day at home.its 4.35pm now, and ive not start packing ANYTHING YET.
yeap. I DONT WANT TO GO TO GOMBAK!!!

Im just dreading the whole moving out of the house idea. I got so comfortable at home the past one month and a half, and now i have to move out of the house, AGAIN.

i'll be off early tomorrow morning, with dad, probably mom too, but we're not sure whats the plan for now. and i wont be bringing my laptop, just to make sure that i dont end up in the same room with random psychopath trying to steal my possessions, and when everything is fine, AND SAFE, i shall bring the laptop.

there will be a long week of orientation this week, lasting till saturday (UGH!) and if im not too lazy or too tired to function, i might crawl my back back home.

about the same time last year, i had the same emotion about my foundation. i hated it, for the first half of the semester, wanting to get over and done with the whole bloody thing and coming back home every weekend.

however i have successfully adapted to the quirkiness of UIA and i have found astonishing friends with a hell lot of dramas (and fame). I wouldn't say i'd do it all over again, but im glad i did it anyway.

now i left nilai with a fairly well established reputation, a really awesome best friend, good love life, and CGPA good enough to secure me a scholarship.

i have this deep feeling that gombak isnt going to be the same as nilai, not since my bestfriend is not coming this semester, resorting me to finding new friends, which i diligently ignore and sticking to my plan of staying with the old friends, and a lone wolf (HAHA!) should i have trouble finding friends. and coming back home often. or just hang out with Prince. whichever lah.

im not looking forward, neither am i looking this with an optimistic eyes,
but hey, lets just take a deep breath, swallow that saliva and brace it through.
I'll survive. or so i hope.
at least, new start, new life.

so, gombak. here i come.

p.s : im reachable via texts or phone calls to my mobile phones.

babes, wish me luck!

Signing Off,
God, my hair is falling, like A LOT.

No comments: