Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The Inevitable Lazy Blogger is Back

What have i done so far?

I have been successfully missing from the blogging world, ULTIMATELY, only to come and update every one (or two) months.
I have also secretly blog-hops and a pretty frequent visitor of my best friends' blog.

I got myself a new skin. something livelier. I thought the last one was ugly, and the box doesnt fit. i mean like seriously, whatthehell la.aiyoh.

I havent been updating because, i havent been inspired, too busy or too lazy.
and half the time im inspired, im either a) fighting with bib, b)walking alone back or to classes, c)when i have sleepless night. (not often, but there have been days like that)

ive been absolutely kicked out of the social world because i am incompetent of being in there anymore.
i cant even carry a decent conversation, and ive long given up on making friends here. like LITERALLY. im nice, i smile. but never making it a point to make friends.
which results in me having exactly TWO people to hang out with in Gombak. Bib or Awenah.
or i'll be in my room, sleeping. like today.
where ive successfully slept since 2 pm till 6.45pm because i was out from 8.50am on tuesday till 12.45 am the next day because of classes and debate.

yes. told you i've got no time to make friends.

what happened this week?
the last weekend was a total disaster because my world was muted down, for yours truly lost her voice. she was only competent of mere whispering, and only texting. no phone calls CAN be taken during the weekend.
ugh.

the condition lasts up till today,although i am much better now, i cant help but to feel choked EVERY SINGLE time i sleep.i'll choke, and then start coughing for the next 15 mins. odd. tell me about it.
my medicine is out, so ive got to restock.

ive also did an EXTENSIVE research on Lisbon Treaty, to a point that i was subconsciously analysing Lisbon Treaty in my dream.
not to mention the series of nightmares ive been having the past few days.

i missed a visit to see my best friend before she's back from Penang, because i was stuck in Finance trying to settle the problem of University's incompetency in clearing my unsettled tuition fees thus resulting me to not being able to register for next semester when I FRIGGIN PAID THE FRIGGIN FEES BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, WITH CHEQUE. ugh. bangang.
and the result to University's incompetency, i missed my one and only chance to see arina for the first time since the past one month plus and the next two months plus. and also having 3 out of 6 classes that i want to register for closed, because EVERYONE ELSE FREAKIN REGISTERED FOR IT ALREADY AND NOW ITS FULL.

ive got acc quiz today, which sucked because i know shit about LIFO and FIFO. well i did, but i forgot. so yeah.

and ive got stats exam tomorrow, and currently in DESPERATE need for enlightment because i know shits about stats too.
and then after a row of classes that last till 5pm, ive got debate training after that. which i havent done the assignment and research for.gasp.

and on friday, ive got replacement class after friday prayers, and some group discussion or some sort and last minute cramming for saturday's tournament.

god. i need a break. i need to go home. i need home. i need my best friends.
aiyaiyaiyai.

No comments: