Thursday, July 15, 2010

That Sucky Feeling

Have you had those days, where everything just went well and you can say after a long time that you had a really good day, then suddenly you found out something not so nice, the happy feeling was suddenly ruined?

I just had that.

My classes went really well, I like all my lecturers, well except for one, but I like the subject, and I like how she teaches you step by step and takes the trouble to explain to you, so I can tolerate her for this one semester.

Then i'm released from the state of being broke today, because....I am not telling you.

And I had a really good laugh at Sarah because she got selected to PLKN, and I got to post shoutouts that I don't usually get to, in fear of tarnishing my debating career.

See? Good day.

Then, i found out something about a person, whom I've been occasionally stalking (only because I have nothing better to do) and meant a lot in the past.
And found out why we never kept in touch since the last time we see each other.
Even now, that I overcame my fear to keep in touch, and hoping he would, he never did.
But today I know why he never did come by to do so.

Kind of makes you feel crappy when that happens doesn't it?

Of course, we EVENTUALLY step out of it, but really, momentarily, it just ruins your awesome day.

"happy 60th... :))))"

i shouldnt have seen that.

I still do.

-kd-

No comments: