Friday, August 25, 2006

Memories Of The Old Days



Shweet Besties Farah ( No one can beat her as a best friend,a listener and as a Personal Assistant) -Miss hER 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times!!!



Afiq and Nazzrin - My Close Guy Friends..always a good place to just go crazy and go sensitive....oNE Word to describe them...'FUN!!!'




Malik - The only guy that actually potrays me as THE MOST SENSIBLE AND LOGICAL girl on Earth...man...he trusts me on giving him advices on anything and EVERYTHING....ouh...he's a close friend of mine too...
P.S : People say he's a cutie..I don't see him as a cutie..DO YOU?

Today...well to be precise,yesterday since now is 12.26 am...
I have a gathering with Farah, Afiq, Malik and Nazzrin.
Well...not really a gathering...just a meet-up at school.
It was fun....since we didn't meet each other for a very long time already...

To tell you the truth...there's nothing much we did..
Coz the meet-up was kinda like a coincidence kind of thing..
Neways...to cut things short...
We met up at around 12.30 pm at the pondok behind bilik guru...SMKTAR..
A very 'fun and interesting' place..I know...
But hey..budget running low and I don't have transport..

Basically what we did was just talk..and talk..and talk..
It felt so great just catching up with them..
I mean...we didn't see each other for like 3 months..
And so many things happened to each other...
We talked like till 2 pm and thought of going to the mamak stall coz Afiq was making a big fuss on how starving he is...he should see those people who lives in poverty...

Somehow the trip to mamak's was cancelled...well for me and Farah coz Farah..being a busy girl (reminds me of Suz) had to go back early..
and me..Pn. Norsiah was asking what I was doing at school at that hour when I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GO MAMAK WITH THE BOYS...
Well..I guess that's the sign to say that I should not go....
But all over...IT WAS A BLAST!!!

I so love to catch up with friends!!!
We should do this more often....
Together I put pics of them...(If I can put it rite)
And MISS YOU ALL LOTS!!!!

Signing Out,
The-Gurl-That-Misses-Her-Friends-A-Lot!

No comments: