Thursday, August 31, 2006

Patrick, You Bouncy Lil' Thing!

So..I shall take a break from the re-cap bout my trip to Mecca.
Just wanna talk about these few days..
Actually I have no idea what to talk about which is like seriously wrong coz...
I ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

Ouh yeah..I would like to pay my last respect to my lil' cuddly bouncy kitten.
It died this evening. And I'm already missing it.
It's so bouncy and it never really walks. It's more of skipping and jumping around...
Mommy said maybe it had a fever and died.
Well..the whole family kinda like blame me..
C'mon...how can A BATH kill a cat?
Ok...I gave it a bath at night...using cold water..
But still...it did not made me a murderer..
Furthermore..after it had it's bath...I use a really thick towel and wrap it around it.
It already looked sick last night BEFORE I GAVE IT A BATH..
It didn't look so bouncy and it didn't skippedy and skippada last night.
I clearly did dry it's fur and my sis..(who's bigger than me in size) actually hugged it to keep it warm for HALF AN HOUR.
And how am I supposed to be the cause of it's death?
It's so not fair coz I still like his bouncy walk and I even named it 'Patrick'.
Like Patrick Star from SpongeBob.
And I don't think so the mommy realised that her baby kitten is dead.
I heard MY MUMMY told me that the mummy kinda pushed Patrick into our house drain.
Well..the mummy is not bad..
(FYI, the mummy name is Tupai as in Squirrel in English. I have no idea why MY MUMMY named it squirrel.C'mon..that's nothing...I have one named 'Putih' when it is black in colour and a small white furry spot on it's tummy.People sometimes look at it with a confused look and only understand after I show the white spot.And I have one named ' Monyet' coz it likes to climb on trees)
Ok...the mummy is not bad coz I have 5 new kittens and they kinda hang in front of my front door..which is like the hanging place for all my cats during the lepak-ing time.
And cats being cats...they don't like new cats.
Which made Tupai migrate to sleep inside my mom's flower pot. (ok,don't ask why sleep in the flower pot.I dunno.It's just a random places in my house that they sleep if they have no ther places.Putih even sleep on the sand and it kills me to see him sleep on the sand AFTER I just gave him a bath)
And Patrick still is very clingy to it's mommy..and thought of having a lil' cuddling moment with it's mommy and try to get into the pot together.
How big is a pot till it can fit 2 cat?
So...the mommy moved a lil to give some space...and OPPS! Into the drain Patrick goes...
And that happened TWICE!

We have buried it this evening itself and Sis said it's still warm when they buried Patrick (I wasn't there coz I'll cry).
Don't ask me how did she know...even I don't wanna know about it.
Too bad I didn't take any pic of him coz it's a taboo to take a cat's pic.
Cousin said once.."If you take a pic of a cat..and the cat notices you do that..it will die faster"
So...one way or another..Patrick is still dead.

I'm so gonna miss pretending to kiss his face...holding him like he was a ball..his bouncy walks and his overwhelming curiousity.But I know you'll be somewhere up there in a decent place looking down at your mummy and at me.(I wonder if it will cry up there or not coz it's afraid of heights)

Signing Out,
Forever Missing Patrick ;(

No comments: