Friday, September 15, 2006

Mecca as I see it

Ok..I'm being a total lazy bum that I am TOO LAZY to even update my blog as promised.I know I have to tell everyting about my trip to Mecca..but dearest...if I have to tell in detail...till 100 post also I'm not sure I'm done with it.
Well...to end my topic on the trip..I include few pics there in Mecca.Now if you want to know anything about my trip, please meet me personally, I would love to tell everything to you.
(I'm into a new hobby these days...and the hooby is talking..I can go on for hours!)
Intriguing trip I shall describe it in two words.

Trust me..I'm forced to blog here..
So don't expect any cheerful expressions or anything..

Masjidil Haram from a very glowy view.
If I'm not mistaken..it's taken somewhere around 4.30 pm..
And the amazing thing there..
We went shopping from 4 pm till 6.30 pm...
And it's not even hot... (during that hours)



















Masjidil Haram at 7.00 am in the morning..
Last day there..
I was crying so no pic of me with Masjidil Haram..
(Hey..a gurl always HAVE to look cute~!)










Me (the most left), mom (carrying bro),sis (Sarah)beside me, bro (Muaz), sis (Atiqah) in pink tudung and bro (Anas), the one mom was carrying.
Dad was taking pic..so no pic of him...










Bro Muaz posing in front of the mosque.
If you can see at the back of him is a door.
It is numbered 62 so that people won't get lost to find their way out.
And if you ask me how many doors are there..
Then...I HAVE NO IDEA!
So this is the door we used everyday on our stay there...
It's directly across the road from our hotel






THE DOOR!
Yes..the door I've been talking about above.
If you can see the puny ppl standing near the door..
That's the security and they were already looking at me like they're ready to shoot me.
So..RUN!!




And that's a wrap of my trip to Mecca.
Let's move on to more important things that happened recently.

Toodles!!

No comments: