Saturday, October 14, 2006

Anas's Convo

So, on 9th of September (I know it's like one occasion after another..so that explains why I'm poating about it so late...) the same day as Malam Kebudayaan for Perkhemahan perdana STAR (tell in next post) my bro is graduating from his KINDERGARTEN..yes you did not misread it..it's KINDERGARTEN..where children of the age as young as 3 years old to 6 years old go to..where it functions the same as school..but only more fun and 'un-school-ish'..
The graduation is held at Goldcourse Hotel (if I was not mistaken)
I couldn't be there (sadly) for I have to dedicate myself for that Malam Kebudayaan for Perkhemahan perdana STAR...
So..here's the pics..
I can't really tell what's happening..
But..pics usually speak for themselves (right?)

This is my bro Anas in his performance clothes.
It seems that he's doing a nasyid singing together with other 6-year-olds...
Cute isn't he?










This is Anas while lining up to get the cert..
Looking very adorable as always...
(In pics only..live anas is just too much of a headache)











Anas receiving cert..
I think the lady is his kindergarten's headmistress..
Ouh yeah..he's graduating from Tadika Warisan 'something' or used to be known as 'Tadika Early Start'..
It seems that they changed the name because it is not allowed to use English or something like that...
I dunno..mommy said so...



That's my bro receiving present for 'Best Reading for 6-year-old' or something like that..
Not sure actually..











Can't blame me for too little infos as I was not there..

Till Then,
I still care about my bro tho'....

No comments: