Saturday, October 14, 2006

Daddy's Convocation (Or however you spell it)

So on 2nd of September..(I know it's a lil' late to be posting about it but hey, better late than never right?) daddy graduated with a Master in Business Administration. He graduated from the Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
I'm all excited about it that I did lose some sleep over it..
Hehehe...But finally..after this he's so free he can bring us shopping ANYWHERE..
Bwahahaha!!

So this is the hall...
Only me and sis entered the hall coz it seems that they don't allow small children to enter for they feared that there minght be 'interruption' during the ceremony.
So, mom and small bro and sis sat outside where they provided a canopy with a live show on what's happening inside..
So..they did not missed anything..
It was super formal..
And boring..
Being stuck in there nearly 5 hours..
I could not help but to fall asleep the remaining 1 hour..but still looked very graceful.
(Hey it was dead boring in there k?)
It started with the arrival of the so-called-VVIPs..
Followed up by the what do you call people who graduate? Yeah..those people lar..
And then the cancellors..
And god-knows-who..Wasn't paying attention..
And then bacaan doa, Ucapan from Don't-care-who-the-hell-he-is..
Well..few 'ucapan's and then the giving out 'ijazah'....
Daddy was one of the forst 25 or something like that..
So..after daddy..I was giving my least attention..
I got so bored somewhere after 2 hours sitting there..
I started to count how many people more to go before it ended..
And repeat the same process every 20 minutes..
Yes..that bored..
Went to toilet 4 times...
To do nothing..
And to wash face..trying HARD to not fall asleep..
And trust me..When it ended..I was almost crying of HAPPINESS!!
What really crappy about this graduation ceremony is that they have stupid rules..
"You can't clap until the last name for certain degree or course are being mentioned...To know that...you have to hear the " 'dan' somebody's child name.." and then only clap.."
"Do not move in and out of the hall"
"Once you're out of the hall..no entering back"

Now can you all feel how bored I am??
There's daddy and his friends and our family..
I was not in the pic coz I was taking pic...
Daddy is the tallest one with beard..
Can see??










Daddy and us...
I'm not in (again) because I was taking picture.
And if you see my youngest bro there..
This is a result of cannot stay still..
And my youngest sis..
The one holding flower.
She's just pretending to be graduating..
So I would like to remind you all..
It's my dad who's graduating..Not her...





Sarah (my sis) insisted on her face to be in this blog..
So..there she is..in the middle..
Pretending to be graduating too..
With me and Mom..
Fyi, in case you don't know..
I'm the one in black tudung...







And this is my sis and I..
See she's wearing those graduating robe..
Yeah..it's before returning the robe to the rightful owner..
The University..
We would love to play pretend wearing that robe (eventho' everyone sinks in it..it's GIGANTIC)
But dad has to return it so that he can get the REAL certificate (or whatever everyone call it..I don't know..seriously)





Too bad I could not get the pic of dad's cert nor the family pic that is framed and hang in my house currently..
But I guess this would be sufficient for now.

Till Then,
I am trying to update my blog a.s.a.p....

No comments: