Saturday, October 14, 2006

Malam Kebudayaan

On 9th September, STAR held a 3 days 2 nights camp from 8th September to 10th September..
So, on 9th of September night, they had a 'Malam Kebudayaan' where all the 'badan beruniform' has to do a performance about unity and the theme for that night is unity.
Sadly...I did not take part in the camp for I am not a camp person..So I cannot tell the whole thing about the camp..but from what I know..people who went for this camp are either never went to a camp before or not a camp person like me!
Somehow the thought of going to camp is too scary for me...
I will never ever risk my life not having a proper bathroom and sleeping place even if it's for 1 friggin' day...
Neways,Afiq and I were the emcee of the night.
Let's not go to detail..
We screwed up quite a lot that night..
So, let's just keep it a mystery.

There wasn't much pics taken due to the inefficiency of our camera woman (name should not be revealed).Not even my pic emcee-ing...
But I will try to ask a friend for pics since he's the official photographer of the day.
The 'Malam Kebudayaan' was indeed a fun night, I have to say...
Our school students are very creative because they can still come up with good performances eventho' they only practiced for 2 hours.
Well..I forgot who's the winner..so anyone who have any idea who the winner is..
Kindly inform me..
Thanks..
This is a pic of me and Iona inside the room before the Malam Kebudayaan.
Pic was taken by Kenneth (or was it Tham Yaw?)
Sorry it was black and white..
Fyi, I was wearing blue that night...








PBSM did a fashion runway (is it spelt correctly?)...
They all looked indeed very cute in those traditional clothes...










I HAVE to put this pic..
Isn't he's cute??
I would kill for that cuteness!!!











And there's the whole PBSM members that took part in the camp...
Don't they looked colourful??











And after the Malam Kebudayaan...
Few PBSM AJKs and me crash in the PBSM room..
Tham Yaw, Kenneth, Jason, Iona, Sarah and me (did I miss any name?)
We're the AJK 'on duty' for the night..
But instead we ended up flash mobbing people who's kawad-ing at 12 am
and ate lots of junk food and played truth or dare till 4 am.. (secrets shall not be revealed here)
Till everyone eventually passed out..The best part was...Pn. Sariah joined us in the room since she's scared to leave girls and guys in a room at night.. (Trust me..with those guys in the room..we won't even dare to have 'such' thought..It may cause nightmares)
And the next day...everyone got angry with Tham Yaw for not waking them up earlier...
Eventho' Tham Yaw 'claimed' he did try to wake us up..
But seriously..
no one heard him waking us up..
But one thing I'm sure..
I had fun and I'm super exhausted the next day...

P.S : I have to tell this....During the camp...Kenneth did NOT take a bath at all and he wore the same shirt for 2 DAYS....sorry Ken-chan..just HAVE to tell this...

Till then,
I'm up for another 'duty' at school in the future!

No comments: