Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Damn I'm Tired!

Well...frankly speaking, right now I am bored, tired and BORED..
So, I've decided to kill some time blogging here in my blog,
while waiting for Iona to online (which I think is not anytime soon).

Well, today I have to say that I am very proud of myself because I woke up at 9 am.
Yup, 9 am. I know! So early right?! I am so proud of myself!!!
Then off I went to school, to finish the damn Add Math project.
I think, Add Math totally beat all the ridiculous (did I spelt it right?) projects I've done all my school years. Never mind, one more year and I am free from any folio making duty!
Hahahahha!!!

By 1 pm, my brain juice drained out. Seeing 2 sheets of different answers is a killer to all minds.
I went back home to change and actually head to Cherylyn's house for pot luck.
Yup, pot luck. Strictly GIRLS ONLY!
I thought of inviting Jason over so he can sing ' I don't Want To Miss A Thing'.
(He's so killing me if he sees this).
So we ate Domino's, lots and lots of junk foods.
I have to say, a mix of Ribena, Sunkiss (or whatever it is spelt) orange and Kickapoo is not bad at all.
But I have stomach ache later.
I guess too much food.
We played Twister, watched 'The Incredibles' and play 'Snakes & Ladders'.
And I won! (ok fine, I won second place. Iona won first.It was a slight unlucky-ness)
I have to say I have a lot of fun ( and screaming).
Sorry Cherylyn for making so much noise.
I went back home at 6 pm.
(I won't go to details here coz I think Cher is going to blog about it.)

At night, I went to pasar malam at Andalas.
Why? Well, simply because the last time I went there is 9 months ago.
Yup, 9 months ago. Because every Tuesday night I have tuition class.
Well, it wasn't the most awe-inspiring place to visit or the most awe-inspiring sight to see..
But I like to go there to see 'perasan' people.
I mean, there's lots and lots of people with lots and lots of attitude..
There's this girl who wears sleazy skirts and her make up, SO THICK!
And I saw this guy, around 13 -15 years old, wearing this apek's short (you know those apeks who wear short at shop or like that...that kind lar) and a worn out black shirt but what that kills me about this guy is, to add 'spark' to his 'cool clothes'..he wore a hat.
Yes, a hat like those worn by Justin Timberlake in his latest album.I am not sure what it is called tho'.
I mean, who would wear a hat with an apek short together with a worn out t-shirt at NIGHT?
Well, I gossiped A LOT today. So I better shut my mouth now.
I feel sinful! *repent*
P.S : After the trip to night market, till now, my face is SUPER ITCHY and I think my whole body is starting to itch too..You think something wrong?

And then on the way back home, I dropped by at this book shop near 99 Supermarket.
Name of the shop is Starfly Book Shop.
Well, the different thing about this book shop is the theme is 'Rent A Book'.
A-ha..the catch is you don't have to buy a book, instead you rent it for a week.
And the price to rent the book is 20% of the original price.
They use a system of prepaid. You pay RM 30 or RM 50 for a start and the credit is valid till...FOREVER! (unless if you finish it then you have to reload again la).
For now, the registration fees is free but after this (dunno when) the fees is RM 15.

So,they are still new there. But they have a wide range of choices for books.
For those comics lovers, this is your heaven. They have 4 racks full of comics.
Malay comics, Martial Arts Comics, Boys' Chinese Comics, Girls' Chinese Comics.
They have english novels and Malay novels too beside from magazines (but limited choices lar!)
So, the next time you pass by there, you should visit that shop.
P.S : They so need to pay me for promoting their shop.

Well wanna know what book I rented from that shop?
Cecelia Ahern's 'Ps, I Love You'.
I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.
You don't wanna know the details right?












What that attract me to read this book (besides the fun cover) is the storyline.
The Plot :

High school sweethearts Holly and Gerry were the kind of married couple that could finish each other's sentences, and even when they fought (like over who would be the one to get out of bed to turn off the light each night) they laughed. Holly didn't know where she'd be without Gerry. No one did. And that's how "The List" started...as a joke. If anything were to happen to Gerry, he'd have to leave Holly a list of things she must do in order to make it through the day in one piece.

Then, at the age of 30, Holly experiences the unimaginable. Gerry is diagnosed with a terminal illness. Holly doesn't know how she'll go on without him, and in truth, she doesn't want to. But Gerry has different plans for Holly. Two months after Gerry's death, Holly emerges from her house to retrieve a mysterious package. When she opens it up, she finds that Gerry was true to his word. He's left her "The List": a letter for each of the ten months following his death, each signed, "PS, I love you." The letters instruct Holly to perform a series of unexpected tasks. Some leave her laughing out loud, others shaking in her boots. Whether performed alone or with her best friends, the tasks ultimately show Holly a much larger world than the one she's been forced to leave behind.


So, I promoted two stuffs to you today.

I'm gonna sign out coz I want to read the book.


Hahhaah!!

Signing Out,
The Promoter

No comments: